**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Challenging new Carina’s Challenges Are Coming Your Way!

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

In game mail says "7* champion selectors" as rewards..... am I missing something because I don't see that anywhere in the rewards.

Its there as part of the final one with the deathless piece. Click the i icon.
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
    Perfect thank you
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 173 ★★
    Assuming this is not a bug, there's a nice little surprise for the selectors. According to the rewards you get two of them so you can either awaken the champ or get two champs.
  • Options

I like how they probably picked these champs only thinking about themselves and there rosters. Not everyone has these champs congratulations to the content creators that scheme with kabam to make the most selfish requirements for the challenges 😞!! Another L from me

They gave you a free 5* starky to start. Use him to get the others through selectors from completing the other challenges.
  • Options
    Ming_Mow129Ming_Mow129 Posts: 53
    Your missing the point 😔
  • Options

Your missing the point 😔

You seem to be the one missing the point
  • Options
    I'd like to remind some.of yall, that relics never existed when these contents originally came out. You can use those to your advantage this time. Not saying they'll be a massive boost but some of those effects they give can help some.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,466 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

I'd like to remind some.of yall, that relics never existed when these contents originally came out. You can use those to your advantage this time. Not saying they'll be a massive boost but some of those effects they give can help some.

Good idea
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 195 ★★
    As a valiant player (necropolis exploration not cyber weekend deals) with only 2 mil total base hero rating I think the champion selectors are dope!! I can progressively get the characters I need to complete the challenges. Tough but fair challenges, not game changing rewards so no massive pressure to complete and stark spidey challenge is a good simple one to get the KG piece. Unlike WoW where they are restricting roster massively and I only have 2 weeks to get the champs I need and complete the challenges. I think this is good content. Well done gents!!
  • Options
    Seems like no one agrees with you @Buttehrs. Looks like you're the only one who doesn't get it 😂
  • Options

Seems like no one agrees with you @Buttehrs. Looks like you're the only one who doesn't get it 😂

Ah yes. All 2 people. Please, try harder
  • Options
    There's another disagree 😂
  • Options
    Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 80
    Is this for just paragon and above I'm TB and don't see the objectives on my account
  • Options
    Maybe kabam hypnotized the creators and made them make this horrible content 😂!! #99% of the rest of the players
  • Options
    What are the prequalifirs to access these challenges? I’m a Cav and I’m not seeing them.
  • Options