**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Missing Heart Coded Keys

Is anyone else missing this week's heart coded keys? My main account and alt accounts say I have claimed them, but they are not in my inventory, and I have not completed the side quest yet.

Comments

• Options
    HalordonHalordon Posts: 17
    Yes, they disappeared…
  • Options
    HammmsandwichHammmsandwich Posts: 1
    I’ve got the same issue I’ve claimed all that I can but it says I don’t have any to use! I’ve not been able to do the side quest at all yet, hopefully they sort this before the quest ends
  • Options
    lumilaululumilaulu Posts: 5
    Ditto. I know I had them just a few hours ago, too, since I was previewing the quests to try and figure out what the difference between weeks 1 and 2 was. Then when I sat down to actually play, they were all gone.
  • Options
    Sebastien_67Sebastien_67 Posts: 6
    Yes i have lost 10 keys since last mcoc iPhone update
    Incredible !!!
  • Options
    Flynn222Flynn222 Posts: 1
    I have same problem
  • Options
    Same here guys i haven't touched side quests are key are disappeared :⁠,⁠-⁠)
  • Options
    Sane with me
  • Options
    Same problem all heart keys are gone and event is locked can’t enter
  • Options
    I am missing a few too. Others in my alliance have said it happened to them too.
  • Options
    Co55micCo55mic Posts: 1
    I did 2 runs of week 2 earlier but don't have access anymore. My tokens have also disappeared from my inventory. I wanted to take advantage of the 22 hour Hero Use event. Hopefully, Kabam can sort this soon.
  • Options
    I only did two rifts but claimed all of them, just checked and they all have disappeared.
  • Options
    BelgarionBelgarion Posts: 9
    Toutes mes
    Clés reçues hier ont disparues également 🤬😡
  • Options
    beegee126beegee126 Posts: 5
    Yup, I lost all of mine... Probably 14 or so of them? I only ran through once or twice. Any idea who could help with this? Amy way to get resolution or to get them back?
  • Options
    Same problem here... 16 are missing

• Options
    ApocryphalKingApocryphalKing Posts: 12
    Still missing mine, says collected but not in my inventory. Weeks 1-14
  • Options
    SquashiniSquashini Posts: 5
    Missing mine as well. All the ones from this week
  • Options
    lofibotlofibot Posts: 1
    i am facing the same in 3rd week , showing claimed but after 2 sec they are again showing to claim and the cycle remains the same . help kabam ,
  • Options

• Options
    Unable to claim heart coded key.
  • Options
    It's says the issue has been resolved and they will be distributed through in game messages. When will this be exactly. All my keys that I claimed last week disappeared and this week I've only been able to claim 3. It's says I have 4 more available to claim but when I select it, it just reappears as being able to claim it