**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks Lagacy for Stark Spidey Challenge 🍁 πŸ’•

AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
The challenge was so fun and it made me love stark spidey. Will do the Sup Kang one too.

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,824 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lags the goat

What path did you take and what’s the strategy with kang? Forgot how to fight him after all this time
  • Options
    Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Posts: 55 β˜…
    Emilia90 said:

Lags the goat

What path did you take and what’s the strategy with kang? Forgot how to fight him after all this time

One that starts with cyclops & end with prof-x . Easiest one for me. & took 2-3 revives on boss
  • Options
    edited February 15
    Emilia90 said:

Lags the goat

Take Cyclops path. It's a tech lane. Tech attackers add a armour break on parry. Besides there's not much. Stark Spidey damage is high and fights will be quick. No tricky fight in the lane. You can take it slow with Overseer and Prof X.

For Kang, you have to give the sp he says. Dex Kang sp1 to gain power, block to reduce power. That's that. Last 2% phase is racing to sp3 to finish him off, this can be tricky, you need to get to your sp3 first and then that's done.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,941 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Without a relic is crazy ngl
  • Options
    edited February 15
    Crcrcrc said:

Oh yeah, I completely forgot relic for this one. Sparky doesn't need it. Also it won't be traditional for a 2017 feel.

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,824 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thanks!

Just finished, only took 2 revs because kang’s AI is so awful lmao. I need to throw a sp2 and he stands there holding block

Great challenge though. Sparky feels so good to play. Definitely picking him up and duping him if I complete all 6 challenges
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,008 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ashacekar said:

Emilia90 said:

Lags the goat

Take Cyclops path. It's a tech lane. Tech attackers add a armour break on parry. Besides there's not much. Stark Spidey damage is high and fights will be quick. No tricky fight in the lane. You can take it slow with Overseer and Prof X.

For Kang, you have to give the sp he says. Dex Kang sp1 to gain power, block to reduce power. That's that. Last 2% phase is racing to sp3 to finish him off, this can be tricky, you need to get to your sp3 first and then that's done.
    For last phase, relic timing really helps.
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 β˜…β˜…
    What worked for me in the final phase was starting a combo right when kang was getting to L3, that way he was locked into the combo while I got the last bit of power
  • Options
    For 7.4.6 i m not sure on which path is best for sparky, any suggestions?
  • Options
    IgnieelIgnieel Posts: 53 β˜…
    Ashacekar said:

I took the luke cage path, the poison, entire path was flawless except the last fight with emma had to revive once
  • Options
    Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 β˜…β˜…
    Ignieel said:

Ashacekar said:

I took the luke cage path, the poison, entire path was flawless except the last fight with emma had to revive once
    That's 7.3.6 not 7.4.6. Easiest path for 7.4.6 is the tech path starting with Mr Sinister, since all you need to do is land 5 hits and Parry
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ignieel said:

Ashacekar said:

That's 7.3.6 not 7.4.6. Easiest path for 7.4.6 is the tech path starting with Mr Sinister, since all you need to do is land 5 hits and Parry
    Oh, I took Smorgasbord for 7.4.6

Someone in KT1’s stream was saying Pepe was having issues with the MODOK on that Sinister path
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Crcrcrc said:

Lmao I totally forgot to equip one for 7.3.6. Thanks
  • Options
    Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 β˜…β˜…

Ignieel said:

Ashacekar said:

Oh, I took Smorgasbord for 7.4.6

Someone in KT1’s stream was saying Pepe was having issues with the MODOK on that Sinister path
    I just took that MODOK and wasn't too bad tbh, started off by getting him to Auto-Block then backdrafting for a 5-hit combo, into a Parry. Once he's no longer Unblockable you just Parry and hit him while Stunned, and he goes down pretty quick. Him and Sinister are definitely a bit annoying but once you get past them it's smooth sailing
  • Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 115 β˜…β˜…
    Lags the Pirate King