**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Carrina's challenges thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,725 ★★★★★
    edited February 16
    Doble post for some reason.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    edited February 16
    Honestly I’m OK with how these netted out. Just makes it clear I’m very likely not going to get this King Groot piece any time soon, so also takes the pressure off sweating WoW. If I get that piece fine, but if there are more fights like this first Abs Man one then I’ll pass.

Actually looking at it again, I had thought you had to do all of the challenges for the piece. Suspect I can pull off the first Lagacy challenge at some point. Just won’t be doing the rest of them.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
    the fintech's mojo one literally took all of my 50 revs left and half of them were modok being a ****. Yeah...with winter of woe going on , i don't think i will finish the last 3 objectives any time soon
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
    DwightEXA said:

I'd love to see how many revives it takes Fintech to do his own challenge. Whatever that number is, multiply it by 3 or 4 for the average player. I'm not against challenge content, but I'm against unrealistic challenges. The rewards just aren't justifiable with the challenge. Lagacy's challenge actually seems fun and doable, so I'm looking forward to attempting that one.

let's say a team revive is 2 single in MSD run. I'd say multiple it by 6 due to my experience (And the worst part is, unlike MSD, i even healed up hard)
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    Kinda curious. If we were rating these challenges on a Mojo followers ranking and we started off at 2 million followers, on your initial reaction upon reading the challenges, how many followers would each content creator gain or lose? (Severe run-on sentence sorry) Then come back and edit your responses once you've actually done the challenges. Like to see perspective changes.
  • Options
    MotorolaMotorola Posts: 40
    Or even champion Specific rank 4 gems for the bottom tier champs that we HAVE to rank up for these challenges, again Lagacy had the right idea with 1 5star rank up for both his challenges.
  • Options
    kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 221 ★★
    edited February 16
    This is very true to say that Carina challenges are worth it in the first year (or 18 months maybe) of when they are introduced.
    After that the gap between what it costs and the rewards they give is too big.
    Look at Carina V1 or V2, would you do it today?
    Even V3 is highly questionable with nowadays ways to get T6/T3 materials.
    Except for the challenge maybe, why would you do Fintech's in 1 year?
  • Options
    HoneyBadgerrrHoneyBadgerrr Posts: 14
    If Kabam put a title and a new relic as a reward fine...but a 7* piece of Deathless KG. They monetized revives, content creators don't pay for revives...we do. It's a bad look all around for both parties. For every 1% player you are making happy, you are losing 20 thru this stuff. A lot of the content this year has NOT been fun, the bugs make it worse. Kabam, you just don't seem to care and Content Creators, we keep losing players like we are. The game is dead, it is dying now. Many long time players in Plat AW rankings as starting to quit, many of my friends already have. Please wake up...this is the alarm