**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CCP Carinas. 7 star champion selector questions...

ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 88
edited February 16 in General Discussion
  1. Is this going to be the only way to get a 7 star Masacre, Spiderman Stark or Spiderman 2099?
  2. Will they make it to the basic pool in the (near, far) future?
  3. Would be better to get 2 different champions and awake them in the future?

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    You basically just asked the same question three different ways lol
    To answer your question, I think that they will probably go into the base pool
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Yes
    No
    Maybe
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,041 ★★★

I assume eventually there will be other acquisition methods. Maybe Titan Pool, maybe AW/Incursions pool, maybe other limited pool, maybe base pool. However there are no plans right now, and that means it won't be for a long while (likely years).

I don't really doubt anything you put out, but I also realize some things are out of your control in all the workings...

But I would like to point out that a similar statement was made about the 7* Guardians champs and their acquisition, and lo and behold Shocker shows up as a potential champ in those Winter of Woe Paragon crystals. Sure not all of them, but one. Just an observation ;)

Also, are you "Jon-not-John"? Just trying to place another face from the streams hah!
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★

I assume eventually there will be other acquisition methods. Maybe Titan Pool, maybe AW/Incursions pool, maybe other limited pool, maybe base pool. However there are no plans right now, and that means it won't be for a long while (likely years).

Wish FinTech selected Miles Morales to have spidey theme. Masacre will be sadly locked ther for a while.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

So theres really no hope to obtain all the champs and dupe them for years? S2099 and sparky benefit from high sigs. Theres 3 challenges to complete each one should've gave 1 duped champ. I feel like the community would've been more receptive then.