**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I love Stark Spidey now

MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★
Only had to use a few revives to finish the Kang fight. Bonus 7* from thd shards after claiming. Useless unawakened.

Comments

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 813 ★★★
    I'm waiting to ascend my 5 star starky from the objectives
  • Options
    Completely didn't see the objective for 6.4.3 so I started that. Made it to him itemless. Gonna tackle him when I wake up and update.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Starky is awesome, one of the most consistent champs I’ve ever ranked up. Glad he’s finally getting some time to shine.

It’s a shame his only 7* availability is locked behind the challenges for the next few years.

I agree, as the owner of a 6* max rank, max Sig and ascended Starky. He's such a fun champ to use, great damage and nice splashes of utility. Pair him up with a Green Goblin or Hulkbuster relic if you've got either of them.

It's good that this challenge will introduce (or remind) a good number of summoners to what a great champ he is.

• Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

Attuma is useless unawakened? Nah he still gets a lot of kills in bgs in most metas.

I won't take that Attuma slander either. Attuma is great even unawakened.
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Starkey probably still my favorite champion all these years later
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    He was my first 5r5. People thought I was crazy with him over Ghost.
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 571 ★★★
    I did my first and only path in LOL with him back in the day.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,957 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

Attuma is useless unawakened? Nah he still gets a lot of kills in bgs in most metas.

I won't take that Attuma slander either. Attuma is great even unawakened.
    Yeah he is good in attack as well, great against lot of science champs and evade/autoblock defenders.
  • Options
    Only took 3 revives.
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 137
    with all the (not undeserved) negative press about these challenges, it's refreshing people are falling in love with Sparky again. or for the first time.
    kinda hope that was Lagacy's intent...