Options

Side Quest Keys gone from inventory [resolved]

Comments

• Options
    Sitting with a bud who has not lost his keys and his quests are not locked and the only difference is ive 100% lunar year and am Cavalier he is Uncollected
  • Options
    DailyDoubleGDailyDoubleG Posts: 3
    Yes!!! I knew I was able to claim, but they disappeared. Glad I’m not the only one. I was asking myself if I did the quest and shows here I didn’t! Might have been claimed, but no milestones and no keys

• Options
    Carmelit0Carmelit0 Posts: 8
    I have only 6 point on milestones in one account and in the other I have 5. If I had not claimed the ones from this week, I should have 1 and 2 keys respectively and I don't even have those
  • Options
    SniffumSniffum Posts: 1
    Both my main and mini account have lost all keys for the side quest and I am also unable to claim the key from the in-game mail.
    Another issue is that on my mini, I was in the side quest when this game issue possibly occurred and when I finished the quest and tried to go back in, I could not. I checked my objectives and only my paragon objective had registered, so I’m missing the claimable rewards for the lower objectives, in addition to the side quest keys. Hopefully you guys can also look into that.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 305 ★★
    Same thing here...I had 11 of them and didn't use specific path keys..they are also gone.. in couple of months we are facing lot of issues and bug.

Only in Feb
    1. Valentine calendar bugs .
    2. Now this key missing issue..

Kindly focus on the issue . Idk what the QA team is doing. They are ignoring major part of the game..
  • Options
    TheProphecyTheProphecy Posts: 7
    Same here
  • Options
    GrabiGrabi Posts: 3
    Same here, 7 keys were gone
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 562 ★★★★
    edited February 16
    I think I know what the issue is here. It's the claim timer

As soon as you complete the objective, the timer to claim the rewards begins, but you can't do anything because of the second timer.

• Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

I think I know what the issue is here. It's the claim timer

As soon as you complete the objective, the timer to claim the rewards begins, but you can't do anything because of the second timer.

Cool. Can you fix it, please.
  • Options
    Qwerty112211Qwerty112211 Posts: 17
    edited February 16
    I had 8 keys before the forced update last night and now they are all gone 😭 can someone plz help ????
    Can kabam send me the missing entries plz to my game, I can't do any of the rifts now seriously what's going on??
  • Options
    roldanroldan Posts: 6
    Same problem here, yesterday i had 9 keys and all disappeared…
  • Options
    HeyBubHeyBub Posts: 8
    Mine are missing aswell, after I claimed them
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 562 ★★★★
    edited February 16

Cool. Can you fix it, please.

I tried but Miike kept chasing me out of the building
  • Options
    GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 129
    Is anyone else losing full energy refill too? I feel like I am missing the energy refills from the Summoner Advancement Weekly rewards?
  • Options
    _Exodus__Exodus_ Posts: 5
    I too am missing all of my keys. The event is now locked and all of my claimed keys are missing.
  • Options
    HBofShotsHBofShots Posts: 57
    Its not a timer issue. I did all the objectives on 2 accounts as soon as the side quest launched so all were unlocked but only the current week claimable. This week i claimed all the keys on both accounts within minutes of each other. A couple of hours later and 1 account had lost its keys and the SQ was locked, the other had its keys and has allowed me to complete it all. So it isn’t related to the timing of when you completed the objectives and claimed the keys. Just yet another unknown random bug that Kabam isn’t dealing with quick enough of keeping us up to date with the progress on. But as long as we keep throwing money at them why would they be motivated to fix it or communicate effectively in a timely manner? 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    НеАйсНеАйс Posts: 9
    I don’t know when they disappeared, maybe yesterday, maybe today. Never passed. What to do ? How long will it take for this problem to be resolved?
  • Options
    ArizonabayArizonabay Posts: 19
    edited February 16
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

An update for you:

The team has found the source of the issue and will be sending out lost keys to impacted accounts. The timeline on this is not immediate and it looks like the keys will be distributed towards the end of the current event timer. There is some consideration being given to extending the event, but that has been messy, historically - this hasn't been decided on.

Will provide more updates when we have them.

Thank you for your patience, apologies for the inconvenience.

Do we need to put in a ticket to get the keys back?
  • Options
    Suryat3jSuryat3j Posts: 6
    edited February 16
    I am also missing the keys for the side quest .. do we need to raise a ticket to get them back ?? Please do help.. thank you
  • Options
    ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 206 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

An update for you:

The team has found the source of the issue and will be sending out lost keys to impacted accounts. The timeline on this is not immediate and it looks like the keys will be distributed towards the end of the current event timer. There is some consideration being given to extending the event, but that has been messy, historically - this hasn't been decided on.

Thanks for the update, really appreciate the effort to try and fix this.
  • Options
    aljos03aljos03 Posts: 5
    Buenas y como sabrán q cuentas están perjudicadas o tenemos q hacer algún reclamo para recibir las llaves ...se me perdieron todas las llaves de la semana pasada y las de esta semana 😵‍💫
  • Options
    JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 131
    It’s time to use the magic word: “compensations”!!!
  • Options
    ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 206 ★★
    HBofShots said:

So your gonna leave it till near the End of the event to fix it. So then we have no time to play it. Wow! It’s not the community’s fault your game doesn’t work half the time!

Do you think they did this on purpose? Give them a break, they are trying their hardest to make a nice fun game and they was an error, and now they are trying to fix it ASAP im guessing, which happens to mean u will get the keys near the end
    Of course it wasn’t on purpose - but for a game that earns them millions in profit you’d think communicating with the playerbase in a timely way, employing tech’s that can troubleshoot and implement fix’s quickly would be a priority - rather than ‘leaving it til near the end’ and sod the players if they don’t then have time to complete. Of course things will go wrong, it’s about how they deal with it, how they communicate it and how quickly it’s fixed. I saw a post the other day about yet another bug where the general consensus was that nothing would be done to fix it until Monday ‘because it’s the weekend’…. Completely ridiculous.
    This really isn’t something to be getting upset about. As said it’s an unexpected error, it’s being dealt with as quickly as it can be, and hopefully it’ll all work out fine in the end.

I’d rather they take the time they need to get the fix done properly, rather than rush it and potentially make things worse!
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 641 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

An update for you:

You mentioned a fix coming "at the end of the current event timer." Is this referring to the whole monthly event timer or the weekly timer in which the keys are distributed? Haven't read all the comments, so my apologies if this has been answered prior