**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam? How long can I be stuck in Necro?

PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
How long can players be stuck before getting forcefully booted out of it? I was doing my final path of Necro, path-2, decided to be flashy and brought Aegon and Horseman Storm, turned out whole path-2 is Anti-Storm, which made me turn to Aegon but since that path also has "take damage if enemy is against wall" node, AegonGod began to show his limits.

All in all, I wasted lots, more like all of my units and handful revives I had and now I'm here. 😃

It'll take maybe a month to grind rest of revives, so does anyone know what's the time limit?

I'd love to buy units but due to no regional pricing it's very bad deal to buy them out of big-3 sale time period.

Comments

• Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 286 ★★
    edited February 17
    This is just depressing. This path is totally fine with aegon as along as you corner yourself. Also weird team for nerco id recommend to quit and start out with a new team of aegon, proxima, juggs, shuri and kate/wong if you could. Also there is no time limit if ur stuck in permanent content. So if u don't quit then just grind/spend
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    Are you kidding?
    I would love you to do in a 800 units and have anyone actually care.
  • Options

This is just depressing. This path is totally fine with aegon as along as you corner yourself. Also weird team for nerco id recommend to quit and start out with a new team of aegon, proxima, juggs, shuri and kate/wong if you could. Also there is no time limit if ur stuck in permanent content. So if u don't quit then just grind/spend

Like I said, it's my last Necro path, I had 25 revives and around 1200 units, thought if I do Storm trick then that'll be enough.
    Apparently not, 25% damage against wall not so fun.
    I don't have 6* 7* shuri, I HATE wong in Necro, used him once, never again, Kate, I do have r5 but I'm not comfortable managing her debuffs.

That's the answer I was looking for, thank God no timer.
  • Options
    smdam38 said:

I’ve been done with this game for a while.
    Please tell me where to get these 800 units and possibly rank up and finish these.
    800 is on the very low side.

Necro has 2 sections.
    The guy was suggesting that second section can be done in 800 units.

The whole Necro path will need 3000 units at avg.
    Necro 100% will need you to do it 6 times. So all in all, an avg player needs 20k units to 100% Necro.

Soo it'll be long stretch if you want to return to game just to do this quickly 😮‍💨
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★

The last four fights are pretty easy (I soloed cap sam and capiw with Aegon no suicides). Dragonman and nova takes 6 revives each, and 8 revives for gm.

So it's just 800-100 units which you can grind in 3 arena sets. Go for it.

This.

Also, you can park in an Everest quest as long as you want. I was camped out in Abyss for longer than I'd care to admit as I foolishly did Path 2 Come Out and Play Carina's and then continued on to the GM.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    It's not a question for kaba, its a question for you. If you are stuck in necro, you are just going to waste energy that is expiring. You can use that energy to auto lower difficulty monthlys for units along with all the lunar event if you haven't already. Also, the top 3 difficulties buying those 1k unit deals for potions is 3x the value of buying pots and revives individually.
  • Options
    Odachi said:

It's not a question for kaba, its a question for you. If you are stuck in necro, you are just going to waste energy that is expiring. You can use that energy to auto lower difficulty monthlys for units along with all the lunar event if you haven't already. Also, the top 3 difficulties buying those 1k unit deals for potions is 3x the value of buying pots and revives individually.

I don't care about energy, I just want to get this Necro done honestly, final path is done like 80% and grandmaster fight is whatever (5 revives)

If I quit, all the boosts, potions, revives and units will go to waste that I used to reach this point.

Thankfully I already did lunar gift event and dragonman event.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    At least you've got the easy stuff coming.
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Like I said, it's my last Necro path, I had 25 revives and around 1200 units, thought if I do Storm trick then that'll be enough.
    I don't have 6* 7* shuri, I HATE wong in Necro, used him once, never again, Kate, I do have r5 but I'm not comfortable managing her debuffs.

Ur welcome. Anybody who comments on my threads will always be my best freind(s).
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    I don't think anything would force you out of the quest. I remember being stuck for at least a week when I first went up against the Grandmaster (the OG one in Act 6). I had breezed through most of Act 6 up until then and just desperately wanted to become Thronebreaker before July 4th or perhaps the Summer of Pain, so I didn't stop and resupply before taking on the big bad boss of the whole act. As a result (and because I didn't know how to fight him at the time), I just got completely stuck. Unfortunately for me, this was the week when Kabam reworked the entire Arena system, so I could hardly get any units from there despite grinding it hard. Because of this, I was just stuck in there for a week or ten days or something along those lines.

But they game never kicked me out of it. I might have annoyed my alliance mates by having my top champs locked out for so long, but the game itself didn't care. The only time I've ever been kicked out have been if I've been "stuck" in (or rather, forgotten that I was in) one of those daily quests. They do run on a timer and you'll get kicked out eventually if you stay there in too long. But regular quests? Nah, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Even if you were to get kicked out of it, Kabam can probably just plop you right back in where you were if you submit a ticket about it. It would mess up your ramp-up for Aegon, but it's possible. There have been cases of people accidentally clicking the "exit quest" button and being reinstated, I think.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,198 ★★★★★

if he quit out now he be using way more then he alreay had

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

$10,000 rosters are what they are.

Who hurt you
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★

PT_99 said:

Ur welcome. Anybody who comments on my threads will always be my best freind(s).
    Aww, cute lill ibom 🥰
  • Options

PT_99 said:

I was not expecting to see a picture of one of my stickers in this thread lol :o
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    @PT_99
    It’s time for The Paragon to grind some arena, complete his last Necropolis path and finally become The Valiant 🥳
    You can camp in a quest at least a month from my experience, but you miss out a lot by not being able to do any other quest.
    Grind arena, get the units, buy the revives and get out of there asap 🙂
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    Yeah no timer, you can sit there in the quest for as long as you want; the main reason not to is the opportunity cost, because you can’t do other quests while you’re there. Go grind arena, get your units, do 22h events for revives, and become Valiant!
  • Options
    @Cat_Murdock i have made a clay head sculpture of ibom according to this cute lill' sticker! You wanna see it?