Options

A message for the community

Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Posts: 173
edited February 18 in General Discussion
The new carinas challenges may not be everyones favourite content and we all may have very differing opinions on them, however none of that is a good reason for the hate being put on the content creators who put effort into creating the challenges.

Karatemike is such a positive dude and does so much good for the community.
Lagacy is always honest about his opinions on positive and negative things in the game and again, does so much good for the community.
Fintech has been very clear that he wanted to create a challenge and he has every right to do that as he felt that would be good for the community!

I've seen some incredibly disturbing comments directed towards these awesome guys and I would like to ask everyone who to work together to overshadow the awful comments. Lets show these content creators how much we appreciate the awesome work they do!

TLDR: Be kind to the content creators.

Comments

• Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 322 ★★
    Thank you for saying what I wanted to say sir.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,145 ★★★★
    edited February 18
    I agree with you I feel bad for the content creators... What I saw on a comment on Karatemike's video and community post was unacceptable. I definitely plan to do their challenges in the future. Right now I will be accepting Lagacy's challenge since I crushed LOL itemless and feeling confident. Karatemike's and Fintech's challenges I will go for them much later when I'm ready and a much better player.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 922 ★★★
    I feel bad for them because I think the abs man saga was fanning the anger across the community and the mediocre rewards vs the difficulty of the CCP challenge made people even more upset. They really become this month’s venting hole.
    Also I think there’s a divide between Valiant and non-Valiant summoners which only makes it worse when the game either don’t give any chase material for hard content or not enough for their efforts. Think it kind of similar to last year’s cyber weekend where whales could get 10 rank 5s and triple their rosters and ftp gets left in the dust. This sentiment will pass when 8.4 comes out (hopefully).
    I will attempt Lagacy’s one as it seemed to be doable (20-30 revives for me) whereas I will not touch EOP or Gauntlet with a 10-foot pole. Still a fan of Karate Mike and have respect for Fintech. Don’t think my opinions on these three changed just because of the challenges.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 789 ★★★★
    edited February 18

Just a simple man hating on Zemo.
    I don't have nothing else to hate on in these challanges.
    Karate keep getting backlash and pushback for hyping Zemo train. And he used his kabam power to make everyone upgrade Zemo.
    Sad but true.

Well I'm halfway though upgrading all Avengers and sigging up the important ones. Which I don't mind at all.

I went to karate's stream, I made two comments, in one I expressed my Zemo frustration, in another I appreciated Avengers one. He got to read first, made a snarky comment, "suks, too bad you have to use him for 2 hours straight". I laughed and went my own way.

But Man, some of these replies from the people are way too overboard.

It's actually quite funny. KT1 made a half joke, half serious video about Zemogate. A majority of the the 4Loki and SSX crew got emotional about it (unsurprisingly Lags was pretty chill about the whole thing).

Only for KarateMike to double down on it. It's hilarious (and I really like Zemo).
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,466 ★★★★
    I understand the frustration with that content during these constant bugs and AI issues in the game, but those types of comments and reactions are uncalled for.