**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I know she is great at sig 200, but how about sig 20?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
Decided to whale out and get an Odin in the Romance store this AM. Pulled Angela as a 7* out of the mythic crystals, then duped her with the 7* Romance gem.

I know she is a very good champ when at sig 200, and would have viewed are as Arena fodder if not duped. But how is she at low sig?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,397 ★★★★★
    edited February 18
    Only time u need the sig is if ur gonna use her against autoblock dot or nullify but it doesnt change how she is if unduped or sig but if u use her with odin i think the sig u need is only 82

Edit: i also whaled out due to wanting domino and i needed mojo which i got both now but i pulled angela dup 3 times so ill be personally running angela more frequent
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    Duped with romance gem? Are 7* awakening gems out?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    edited February 18

At low sig she needs more buffs to hit 100% reduction, I think you might need 5 or 6 (max sig you only need 3); if you run her with Odin prefights that’s not a big issue since you’ll have 4+ buffs at all times. She doesn’t need sig for damage though, it’s pure utility.

This perfectly sums it up. Just run with Odin prefights and you'll be mostly fine. I'm really hoping to dupe my r2 with that Valentine's calendar.
  • Options

Sorry @captain_rogers - the Romance 7* Be Mine Crystal that you get from an Odin, not a gem. My bad.

@Feuerschwer thanks for that clarity - exactly what I was looking for. I have Odin as a 7*, so for any questing etc I’d be running her with him so she would be at the 4+ buffs mark. So, it seems the primary impact of low sig would be an initial reduction in her utility in single champ situations - specifically BG.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    edited February 18

The sig 20 and dupe came from the romance crystal (most likely from the Odin unit deal)
  • Options

At low sig she needs more buffs to hit 100% reduction, I think you might need 5 or 6 (max sig you only need 3); if you run her with Odin prefights that’s not a big issue since you’ll have 4+ buffs at all times. She doesn’t need sig for damage though, it’s pure utility.

This perfectly sums it up. Just run with Odin prefights and you'll be mostly fine. I'm really hoping to dupe my r2 with that Valentine's calendar.
    Well since I got and duped Angela today, my target for the valentines calendar now is to dup my Black Cat or my Mojo.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    @Oakenshield She's a great pull, so congrats.

Do you have a Thor relic at 4* or above? If so, she can get a Fortitude buff that's basically permanent; so it's great for her, both in general and for her Sig.
  • Options
    @Magrailothos Thank you! And actually that’s a really helpful point - I just pulled the 6* Thor relic on Wednesday conveniently enough so if that adds another guaranteed buff for her it really is good news.
  • Options
    It's quite a useful buff, too...

• Options
    @Magrailothos Do you think the defensive relic buff is better than the offensive one? Why?

• Options
    @Magrailothos ok thanks - makes sense. Agree if it is something you get at the start of the fight vs. after a bar of power it is worth using that one instead. Just tried her out a bit with the relic and Odin pre-fights and it’s pretty impressive - and I haven’t even put any ISO into her yet. She may be my next R2!
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 110 ★★

Do you have a Thor relic at 4* or above? If so, she can get a Fortitude buff that's basically permanent; so it's great for her, both in general and for her Sig.

I am using gamora relic, is Thor better ?
  • Options
    Cure2024 said:

I am using gamora relic, is Thor better ?
    To access her utility, yes, Thor relic is better.

In longer fights, it would be interesting to see how the Fury duration/potency increase builds up for her - this relic might increase her damage more. You'd need to try it out, to be sure.
  • Options
    DamageFactionDamageFaction Posts: 58
    Congrats!! I love Angela she’s amazing!!! I only have the 6* with a 5* Thor relic but she’s r5 and ascended and is completely OP with the right synergies and set up. Myself I use Odin for the support buffs, Aegon, Gamora and Herc for synergy and have the Thor relic set to boost her fury and precision buffs, with relic and synergies she has an absolutely insane damage output and has a much lower hit count in ROL fights than Doom, Aegon and all kinds of others. Absolutely amazing champ and so underrated it’s unbelievable!!!
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
    She’s still good even unduped, but for debuff matchups she kinda needs high sig
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 ★★
    I pulled and dupped her 7* over the weekend…and I forgot I pulled a 6* Thor relic. I might take her to r2.