**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

LAGS, KM, and FIN

2»

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    edited February 19

ahmynuts said:

While I'm still on the hill that fintechs challenges shouldn't exist as the game is right now. I think I cracked the code to his thought process for at least one of them.

Absolutely hate the fact that many good players who didn't use tigra will wind up with ascended tigras and beat my sorry sAss in BGs. That one thing I had going on to win .😢
    And
    Don't you guys hate on beautiful mojo, He's a pretty fun champ to use, and an amazing attacker in BGs. I want my 7* duped too.
    He lost to an ascended Tigra in bgs once and went, "Alright, that's it. I'm not dealing with this anymore."
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★
    Wicket329 said:

People coming at OP for fame seeking and boot licking… insane takes. This is a forum for a mobile video game. There’s no fame here. We’re all strangers, and even the most prolific posters here aren’t recognized for that fact in daily life. Boot licking? For saying nice things about some YouTubers? Obviously just repeating insults you’ve heard without understanding what they mean.

If you wanna talk about the content and say how you disagree with it or whatever, that’s fine. But this is the most vitriolic I’ve seen the forums since I joined them, and it’s honestly so disheartening. This has always been by and large a good community, but so many people are making personal insults at each other or the content creators and it’s just so unnecessary.

If you are so inconsolably angry about the content in a mobile video game that you feel the need to make personal attacks against strangers online, touch grass. Put the phone down, walk outside. Reevaluate some things. Again, no problem with people voicing opinions about the content itself. That’s fine and good. But there’s no excuse for the behavior we’ve been seeing.

Everyone's against the mindless toxicity such as sending death/r@pe threats against content creators (just because they did what they were asked to do). Discussing a few downsides along with the message could have been nice. But OP was the one who decided to post a slick meme, for others even having a reaction to these challenges.
  • Options
    Alto_Dalto1Alto_Dalto1 Posts: 8
    edited February 19
    Rohith21 said:

Wicket329 said:

People coming at OP for fame seeking and boot licking… insane takes. This is a forum for a mobile video game. There’s no fame here. We’re all strangers, and even the most prolific posters here aren’t recognized for that fact in daily life. Boot licking? For saying nice things about some YouTubers? Obviously just repeating insults you’ve heard without understanding what they mean.

If you wanna talk about the content and say how you disagree with it or whatever, that’s fine. But this is the most vitriolic I’ve seen the forums since I joined them, and it’s honestly so disheartening. This has always been by and large a good community, but so many people are making personal insults at each other or the content creators and it’s just so unnecessary.

If you are so inconsolably angry about the content in a mobile video game that you feel the need to make personal attacks against strangers online, touch grass. Put the phone down, walk outside. Reevaluate some things. Again, no problem with people voicing opinions about the content itself. That’s fine and good. But there’s no excuse for the behavior we’ve been seeing.

Everyone's against the mindless toxicity such as sending death/r@pe threats against content creators (just because they did what they were asked to do). Discussing a few downsides along with the message could have been nice. But OP was the one who decided to post a slick meme, for others even having a reaction to these challenges.
    If everyone was against it then it wouldn't be happening as much as it is sadly, but yes I hope the majority are against it. In terms of downside I haven't had a chance to try every challenge yet so I'm not going to dump on a challenge I haven't even attempted like most commenters do. And yes the meme I found funny because that's part of the reasons so many people are upset when the CCPs were tasked with making it difficult and did what Kabam wanted.

*Obviously the majority are against it I just feel like these people should be called out more and we should be trying to spread more positivity given the last few days*
  • Options
    Alto_Dalto1Alto_Dalto1 Posts: 8
    Wicket329 said:

This, thank you for this. Who knew I cared so much about what "fame" I could get from what others thought on an anonymous forum for a game I play for fun outside of work and school XD. I agree I've always enjoyed the community aspect of this game. And that's what the forums are, or were, meant to be for the community bringing people together. Who knew trying to make a positive post would be such a big deal when it seems like every other message since the content drop has been negative. Regardless of how people feel about how the challenges turned out I think the 3 of them at least deserve some kudos for volunteering their time to make challenges for the community regardless of if they are loved or not. Much love brother.
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★

Rohith21 said:

Wicket329 said:

If everyone was against it then it wouldn't be happening as much as it is sadly, but yes I hope the majority are against it. In terms of downside I haven't had a chance to try every challenge yet so I'm not going to dump on a challenge I haven't even attempted like most commenters do. And yes the meme I found funny because that's part of the reasons so many people are upset when the CCPs were tasked with making it difficult and did what Kabam wanted.

*Obviously the majority are against it I just feel like these people should be called out more and we should be trying to spread more positivity given the last few days*
    In that case, I'll admit my wrong. I hope you have a good run soon, in the challenges. Things have been frustrating lately, with the devs gaslighting us into believing that they are always over-delivering and that us summoners just need a reason to blame them (even in case of genuine shortcomings on their end). I would suggest you to start with Lagacy's challenge, as it is the simplest of the lot for the deathless piece. Good luck : )
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,854 ★★★★
    If you like getting pushed with challenges, you will get pushed further (Beware for the edge of the cliff). And you are right we can wait months to complete them but we can't wait to do all challenges in months.

Personal hatred for creators is bad and no one supports that but feedback if challenges are good or bad has to be taken. Creators are not good or bad, challenges are. Petyrs have all rights to like or dislike a challenge. Kabam told them to cook something rough and they did, one went generous with right balance in challenge and featured champ, others went a little further with their estimations for specific teams and matchups.

From their side maybe it was tough to determine what will be best for community and challenge in general, no gives them feedback in CCP, it's just them and Kabam, maybe MSD gives but he can do anything. But it is what it is, do the challenges you like and chill.