**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New solo shard crystal?

Never seen this before.. Is this new?

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    Yes, it’s new and yes, it gives a single brick of iso.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    What a complete joke…. That might be the worst crystal in the game.
  • Options
    Sarah245Sarah245 Posts: 114 ★★
    I'd rather have health and attack boosts from other ones
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 694 ★★★
    not worth it
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    yeah I dropped a mil and got less iso than a 4* dupe
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    They suck haha
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    edited February 19
    To the people complaining, I'm pretty sure the crystals are there for people who have over 2M shards just sitting there gathering more and more dust... Of course a 10 pop or less isn't going to give you anything good, these crystals aren't meant to be opened on a daily basis or in small amounts. If you hoard however, they aren't really that bad.

I'm obviously talking about the gold here, the iso is meh.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★

To the people complaining, I'm pretty sure the crystals are there for people who have over 2M shards just sitting there gathering more and more dust... Of course a 10 pop or less isn't going to give you anything good, these crystals aren't meant to be opened on a daily basis or in small amounts. If you hoard however, they aren't really that bad.

You really lowballed with 2m lol
  • Options

3M* 💀
  • Options

3M* 💀
    Multiply it by 5 and some even by 7 lol
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
    I just. Just. Wow.

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Yes, it’s new and yes, it gives a single brick of iso.

What do you mean?
    It’s a tier5 class iso, and it is enough to max level a… 2* champ 😂
    This crystal should contain 3x tier6 class iso minimum or cost 2k solo shards max.
    For 20k shards the value is laughable 😉
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★

I just. Just. Wow.

You opened one Crystal.
  • Options

3M* 💀
    Multiply it by 5 and some even by 7 lol
    Oh I already saw a screenshot from someone with 56M shards I know lol I'm just a peasant compared to other accounts.
  • Options
    Oh no we are about to experience the "Solo Crystal Drought"
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    It's awful. Opened one and it will be the only 1 I've ever opened if the crystal will stay like this.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    hahahahah this is awful
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 188 ★★

I have 12 million of these shards and I’m still not gonna spend any until it’s actually worth it
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    I have 26,5 mio shards. I will not open those new crystals. Next time I’ll have 50 mio shards when the crystal updates again.

Must be great for the servers