Raid- suddenly we all do no damage. [BUG FIXED]

DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 489 ★★★
edited February 19 in Bugs and Known Issues
I tought it was just me been doing my personal boost missions and the boss missions but im just not doing any damage. We are on the second boss and the first run on the second boss i did good damage now i can't hit above 5k. My alliance mates have the same problem at the same time.. did something happen?

Comments

• ImSnakeobImSnakeob Member Posts: 2
    Assault Prowess Storm. Upon entering Maestro for the 3rd time my raid boost was no longer working. I would not receive bonus fervor or gain the passive prowess thus never reaching a role charge to do any damage. And yes I was doing doing what was needed for both the mission and the assault buff.
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 484 ★★★

So I did a run, built ONE charge and thought wtf that's not right?
    Revived and ran again and realised that the attacker node just isn't working, I'm supposed to gain SIX charges per unique buff and yet I'm gaining one charge?
    I'm also not getting the buffs from punishing heavy/special

Nice one Kabam, 2 wasted runs for literally nothing 👍
  • geaimsgeaims Member Posts: 45
    I just wasted 2 revives as well will we get recomped for the revives we just used? As I was doing damage and charges now I can’t? What’s up with that?
  • Canucks37Canucks37 Member Posts: 85
    This is happening to me with the critical armor buff on Iron Man against Thanos too. I am suppised to gain 6 additional fervor per mission for each armour up, but I am gaining no additional
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 127
    Doom and unparalleled didn’t work on my first - recorded the fight and got so confused halfway thru.
  • geaimsgeaims Member Posts: 45
    I’m vanguard and can’t place my armor breaks with abs man I’m only gaining 1 charge
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Same thing I have the weakness node, but it will not apply. I could only build one raid fervor at a time… this is so trash

This is happening to me with the critical armor buff on Iron Man against Thanos too. I am suppised to gain 6 additional fervor per mission for each armour up, but I am gaining no additional
  • Wrathful_RavenWrathful_Raven Member Posts: 17
    Using Hulkling with unparalleled and have charges to be used but fervor is barely rising and no bonus damage is being done. Burned a couple revives and will not use more until it get fixed.
  • DutchP1DutchP1 Member Posts: 14
    Can confirm. Storm with Crit Crusher not working.
  • DutchP1DutchP1 Member Posts: 14
    Sounds like non of the attacker nodes are working 🤔
  • jaymania82jaymania82 Member Posts: 77
    with iron man critical armor i was not gaining extra armors at all or doing extra damage i think its bugged. has anyone else have issue with ironman?
  • ImpalerImpaler Member Posts: 28
    Assault prowess kitty not dealing any damage as well
  • Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Member Posts: 152
    Unparalleled buffs isn't working with Hulkling. I have a video if need be. @Kabam Miike
    Yup seems like something went wrong and you cant gain extra fervor right now
  • Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Member Posts: 152
    Same thing with Hulkling for me
    Honestly, they pushed this back a week and somehow it worked better first time around 🤦‍♂️
  • AkabanekaAkabaneka Member Posts: 2
    Same to me
    It worked earlier when it first started today, but something seems to have gone wrong since then
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Member Posts: 185
    Crit crasher is also not giving attackers the crit passives after punishing heavies and specials. I know I'm punishing them quick enough because I'm getting the raid fervor from completing maestros mission, so it can't be that.
  • ImpalerImpaler Member Posts: 28
    Awful play, but should be enough to deal 1000x more damage
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Very sorry this is happening to you all.
    TheExit27 said:

Very sorry this is happening to you all.

No drama, just annoying.

BG3 for us has smashed 2 fights so must be working for some
  • EBG78EBG78 Member Posts: 127 ★★
    DutchP1 said:

Domino on Crit Crusher too. I had a teammate run the fight 3 times and gave me zero charges.
  • JJ4JJ4 Member Posts: 44
    Stor

Storm x was working nicely then all of a sudden 2 revives and zero damage with the prowess buff node
  • SleepyBear21SleepyBear21 Member Posts: 62
    Can confirm Titania with weakness boost still getting one despite throwing multiple sp2
  • JJ4JJ4 Member Posts: 44
    Cost my grp a lot of extra revives compensating for my zero output

Can confirm Titania with weakness boost still getting one despite throwing multiple sp2

One of my guys is using Titania and no issues, think it's a pod thing, one is working fine and rest are not