**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

For Titania RAID users, what’s the ideal rotation?

jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,041 ★★★
I’m still a fairly new Titania user (picked her from Necro selector), and the big tip for normal usage seems to be to land first hit of a Haymaker heavy and the launch the sp3 to get all the debuffs and then go ham on them in the corner.

But what about using her in Raids with the Weak Spot buff? Any special rotation I should be using?

I used OG Iron Man last time and he was putting up some crazy numbers with the Crit Crusher buff, but I’ve also been using that champ a lot more frequently ever since his buff

Comments

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,738 ★★★★★
    Ngl ive just been spamming sp2s and its been working just fine
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    My understanding is that her longer-fight rotation is just MLLLL until your SP2, rinse and repeat.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,041 ★★★
    Zuro said:

Ngl ive just been spamming sp2s and its been working just fine

My understanding is that her longer-fight rotation is just MLLLL until your SP2, rinse and repeat.

Awesome, easy day. Thanks guys!
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    I m using my R2 Titania right now, she does 10% damage simply by following the fervour charge needs, keep hitting, do sp1 or sp2, she does it anyway
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 113 ★★
    Anything will work, as long as you selected the Weak Spot modifier and you throw specials.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
  • Options
    airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
    Assuming the node works lol but yes, this is the simple rotation I use with her. Bait heavies, punish them, do that till they go to one bar of power then punish the special. Once you get a good amount of charges just fight her normally with SP2’s to do big damage.