**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raid- suddenly we all do no damage. [BUG NOT FIXED]

Merge this with the other tread when its fixed @""Kabam Miike" making this tread so people don't think its fixed seeing the other tread

Comments

• Options
    CaryonCaryon Posts: 42
    I went first and completed all my challenges with domino on assault and only did 4% damage. Is that accurate?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,695 Guardian
    There was a bug which allowed people to use their role outside of BGs, so kabam temporarily disabled it for an hour and then brought it back.
  • Options
    sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 251 ★★★
    I still can't sometimes use the role force at all. I get to max fervor and the damage stays the same. So many revives wasted .
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Meanwhile raids are still not showing on my alliance ... This has to be cancelled at this point, there is no other solution
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,488 ★★★★

Meanwhile raids are still not showing on my alliance ... This has to be cancelled at this point, there is no other solution

You have to enlist
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,695 Guardian
    sherin_66 said:

I still can't sometimes use the role force at all. I get to max fervor and the damage stays the same. So many revives wasted .

Make sure you have a charge for your role before going into a fight. If you don't have a charge, then you don't get role force.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

You have to enlist
    It was. There is a bug that doesn't make raid show up even if it was enlisted.