**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Changes coming to the next AQ Raid Week!

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,713 ★★★★★

How to access the free revives?

Potion store
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Where are raids exactly? My alliance got the regular AQ instead of raids for some reason ... Is this a bug or what?
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★

Where are raids exactly? My alliance got the regular AQ instead of raids for some reason ... Is this a bug or what?

Maybe leadership didn’t enlist to it
  • Options
    JonarcJonarc Posts: 112
    AdamGucci said:

My Domino is locked in AW defense. Makes zero sense as we have others who’s champs aren’t locked out who are also on D in same BG and also alliance mates who are using Iron man in war and raids

Try to take her out of defense now in war. Then put her in RAIDS. Once you are in RAIDS, go back to AW placement and put her back into AW defense. It worked for some guys in our alliance.
  • Options
    Carmel1 said:

Maybe leadership didn’t enlist to it
    According to them, there was no enlistment to it whatsoever. Checked all days for the past week at least.
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 481 ★★★
    It’s bugged. No extra damage and can’t build assault charges
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 90
    Jonarc said:

AdamGucci said:

My Domino is locked in AW defense. Makes zero sense as we have others who’s champs aren’t locked out who are also on D in same BG and also alliance mates who are using Iron man in war and raids

Try to take her out of defense now in war. Then put her in RAIDS. Once you are in RAIDS, go back to AW placement and put her back into AW defense. It worked for some guys in our alliance.
    I did that and she still doesn’t appear in raids, am I missing something?
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 475 ★★★
    Is Shield Smasher not working? i can get an armor break on maestro! WTF
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    3 bugs so far today.

Crit crusher not working vs maestro but the missions complete (hulkbuster).

No rewards for one player from first chest (thanos 1st path / LHS)

One player stuck at first node can’t go down the right boost path (thanos 1st path / LHS)
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    I killed thanos and did 12% on kang so far. I haven't noticed any of these bugs outside of not being able to use a war defender so far. However, I'm the only person in my 6 person alliance even doing the raid so maybe that has something to do with not having the same issues.
  • Options
    + you can’t officially select champions placed as defenders in war
  • Options
    MasquiradeMasquirade Posts: 37
    edited February 19
    XFREEDOMX said:

Is Shield Smasher not working? i can get an armor break on maestro! WTF

My Shield Smasher node is working... in Event Quest 😂😂😂
  • Options
    JannasJannas Posts: 89
    Im the only one feeling that fervor charge and buff don't work in the game mode ???
  • Options
    JannasJannas Posts: 89
    Kabam any raid ticket compensation for this mess ? I mean they litteraly cost an arm ( and 14k glory ) to get .....
  • Options
    JoedbJoedb Posts: 6

Bugged raid : can someone explain me this ? Knowing how tanky is iron man with his armor ups buffs and my charges and that I selected the correct vanguard - critical armor tactic…
  • Options
    Joedb said:

Bugged raid : can someone explain me this ? Knowing how tanky is iron man with his armor ups buffs and my charges and that I selected the correct vanguard - critical armor tactic…

It's the bug where you don't unlock the damage boost in the fight
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★
    Only downside is my Ally defaulted to raids and now we’re locked in. Looks like it’s a week off for us as we’re not into the pay tiers if AQ
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Only downside is my Ally defaulted to raids and now we’re locked in. Looks like it’s a week off for us as we’re not into the pay tiers if AQ

They nerfed raids into the ground, its a cakewalk now. Definitely finish it
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Too bad THIS wasn't changed... what a pathetically paltry RNG reward 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Madmaxaxel1983Madmaxaxel1983 Posts: 216
    C'est bugué complet votre raid , où sont les dégâts direct ? Impossible d'enlevé de la vie sans ça. Rendez les réa et corrigé le jeu .
  • Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★
    edited February 20
    I gotta say that raids this time are definitely easier and more enjoyable. The changes to the pierce potency and the max damage increase to 12% are really nice and also the revive cadency is way better, it was annoying having to wait every day for those 2 revives. Congratulations to kabam when its due
  • Options
    BbbrdeBbbrde Posts: 7
    Is this how it should be?

• Options

According to them, there was no enlistment to it whatsoever. Checked all days for the past week at least.

Raid Enlistment persistently carries over from whatever Raid Setup you ran LAST month during Raids.
    And then all last week was another Enlistment period where you would have been able to change it if you wanted.

It was under what normally would be named the NEXT WEEK tab, but for the week prior to Raids that tab changes it's name to say RAID WEEK.

If you got regular AQ days for all your BG's, either Raids was removed by leadership from whatever BG's previously ran them, or you didn’t run Raids last month and didn’t change it last week (or didn’t know how to change them, so it was still showing 7 individual AQ days instead of being a week-long single extended row showing just Raid).
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Bbbrde said:

Is this how it should be?

It's a visual bug. You didn't get a full catalyst and fragments, you only got the fragments which put you over into forming the whole with the extra fragments you see in your catalyst screen left over after making the whole one.
  • Options
    ExyooperExyooper Posts: 3
    How about making Raids playable and fun instead of mind-numbingly confusing? There are like seventeen different objectives, all completely new to the gameplay. I have to read an encyclopedia just to understand who I should pick how I interact with my alliance members, then hope they understand this even though I don't. Then the fights have objectives that pop up in long phrases in tiny letters on my phone screen, with no way to read them and interact with the fight. And of course there is no way to win a particular fight either.

I'm just saying look, you already have the ability to make each fight challenging, to reward teamwork, and to create ways for players to ramp up. What, and I say this with all due respect, the **** are you thinking, Kabam? This is easily the most unplayable addition to the game since...well, Winter of Woe. I'm all for new wrinkles to content and gameplay, but here's the important part: IT SHOULD BE FUN AND UNDERSTANDABLE.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    Exyooper said:

How about making Raids playable and fun instead of mind-numbingly confusing? There are like seventeen different objectives, all completely new to the gameplay. I have to read an encyclopedia just to understand who I should pick how I interact with my alliance members, then hope they understand this even though I don't. Then the fights have objectives that pop up in long phrases in tiny letters on my phone screen, with no way to read them and interact with the fight. And of course there is no way to win a particular fight either.

I'm just saying look, you already have the ability to make each fight challenging, to reward teamwork, and to create ways for players to ramp up. What, and I say this with all due respect, the **** are you thinking, Kabam? This is easily the most unplayable addition to the game since...well, Winter of Woe. I'm all for new wrinkles to content and gameplay, but here's the important part: IT SHOULD BE FUN AND UNDERSTANDABLE.

It is understandable....it's not as complicated as your making it out to be. You or your alliance assigns you a role. You pick what champ you want to use for that role. The fights themselves have icons that tell you what your supposed to do at the moment to gain the charge instead of trying to read the text prompt. All the icons on the map for roles are easy to understand. It's really not that difficult.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    My thoughts after the changes:

- The revive change made this way faster. My BG cleared the whole map on day 1 only using the 2 revives from last time and the current 7.
    - The changes to the boss nodes ALMOST made it too easy. As I said, we cleared on day 1 mainly due to the revives, but this felt way easier, which is good and bad in general IMO. Lower tier alliances will most likely be able to clear it easily and I am pretty sure that was not the intention when this was designed
    - Although there were bugs, this was fun again. I enjoyed it last time and enjoyed it this time. It is a very positive change from the normal boring AQ
    - The rewards chests are total joke. For reference, myself and 1 other guy each scored 50M+ and walked away with only t6cc frags, which are good, BUT, the lowest scoring guy got Ultron and titan shards. The 4th lowest scoring guy got a full titan and a full 7* crystal. I don't care about the scores exactly, but the rewards are far to random for this. One easy fix IMO would be the change the first chest to t6cc only, the second to shards only (both titan and 7*) and the third chest to have Ultron and the rest of the items. I'm not asking for titan or a 7* every raid, but something that makes it feel worth it. 50% of a t6cc fells very meh while other are getting 7* shards or a full 7*
    - I still think the assault champs need to be changed, or at least have their DOT scale with the nodes. Half of them are useless against the bosses

This will probably be unpopular, but I think the revives should be changed so you can't clear the map on day 1. I'm happy we did because it's just one less thing to worry about doing daily, but I am pretty sure this wasn't designed to be cleared in 6 hours. I don't they should go back to 2 a day, but something in between would be better. Maybe give 4 out every other day? I don't know.
  • Options
    Ming_Mow129Ming_Mow129 Posts: 53
    Did they change or are they supposed to change the rng to the chests in raids?