Options

NEW End-Game Content - Winter of Woe Starts Feb 7th! [Added Info: Deathless Champion Objectives]

Comments

• Options
    Sir_Fuego1Sir_Fuego1 Posts: 14
    This is just a gross attempt

Just send 10 energy to everyone in compensation and for the next characters better tested them to not have the same joke to each champion. I used 15 for one shot

Better tested? You assume they test at alll...lmao
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 308 ★★
    Eh. Just usual Kabam things, if you turn off his first form, he'll spam sp1 as soon as he gets it, even in the middle of attacker's combo, and so on. Only if it's on cooldown though, can't risk not healing. Also remember, AI hasn't been changed for years and counting.
  • Options
    SpagNidusSpagNidus Posts: 51
    I've been able to tackle every "end game" content lately but this... This is just awful... This fight, this event, misses every mark. I can only hope they give in and fix it, and maybe future fights will be a fun and doable challenge. No amount of practice or revives or units or $ can make this fight better or reasonable.
  • Options
    PROG73PROG73 Posts: 68

Got absolutely worked trying to get the Sinister Six objective done. In my opinion, this was the hardest fight they've ever had in the game given the limited options and insane regen. I sincerely hope that the next fight is easier or the objectives. I'll probably use Warlock this week to bank an objective just because I've gotten a pretty good feel for the fight after banging my head against it for so long.

Absolutely agree regarding Sinister 6 objective. Seems to me the only realistic option was sandman and even though I am valiant I do not have sandman as a 7 or 6 star - so pretty much no chance for me to achieve this objective.

This meant I had to do the other two objectives to stay on track to reach top milestone. Given that i also didn't have a 7* hulk it proved a pretty painful experience! Really badly thought out challenge by kabam and I can understand why so many people are frustrated/annoyed by it.
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 131
    Hi, I am a paragon & I did take him down with Hulk. Am I entitled to 2 points or 3? From my understanding, we got the 1st point for taking him down with any champ, 2nd point for using a Gamma champ, the 3rd point for the Robot challenge, which has been removed, but they say that we will get it once we take him down with a non-Robot champ.
    Am I right?
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 164
    They should reduce the energy cost to atleast 2 per tile which means 4 per quest which is far better than 10 energy per quest
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 131
    Your request "Winter of wee" (Ticket #57****) has been updated.

Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for contacting Kabam Support. I understand that you are concerned about the bonus point from the "Winter of Woe" Quest completion.

To give players the option of skipping the #Robot Solo Objective, we will be granting every player who completes this Quest an extra point but this point has not been provided yet. Eligible players will have their Event points adjusted by the Game Team at a later date, and we are unable to provide a specific time frame at this time. Please watch out for the in-game mail and forums for updates.

Should you have additional clarifications, please let us know by responding to this ticket. We will definitely do our best to assist you further. Have fun playing The Contest!

Best regards,
    Kaiser
    Kabam Support
  • Options
    Mcghee3Mcghee3 Posts: 93
    Seen some people with Missing WOW points will this be addressed too @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit friend of mine had done Gamma challenge but still shows 0 points
  • Options
    NightRidah240NightRidah240 Posts: 12
    I completed WOW part 2 with Gorr (tagged size: M & Offensive: Burst) & only received one point
  • Options
    NightRidah240NightRidah240 Posts: 12
    EBG78 said:

I completed WOW part 2 with Gorr (tagged size: M & Offensive: Burst) & only received one point

He's not a burst champ. He's a DOT champ.
    Aah you're right - for some reason when I filter Offensive: Burst he shows up
    Thanks!
  • Options
    EBG78EBG78 Posts: 123 ★★

EBG78 said:

He's not a burst champ. He's a DOT champ.
    Aah you're right - for some reason when I filter Offensive: Burst he shows up
    Thanks!
    Make sure you switch the check at the bottom of the filter from "any" to "all".
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 349 ★★★
    where is deathless guilhotine objective? isn't supposed to be released today?
  • Options
    Lordtellox9Lordtellox9 Posts: 21
    @Kabam Miike when are we suppose to get our extra point for week 1 completed all objectives but was still at 4 points doing this weeks currently at 6 with 2 objectives left
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,589 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike when are we suppose to get our extra point for week 1 completed all objectives but was still at 4 points doing this weeks currently at 6 with 2 objectives left

MCOC players, both impatient and illiterate it seems.
    And unable to find other posts.
  • Options
    DharakDharak Posts: 4
    I didn't get the caring and challenging objective for the winter of woe part 2 it's odd or maybe it's a bug of somekind.
  • Options
    Ming_Mow129Ming_Mow129 Posts: 53
    10 energy still I guess they were talking out there backside when saying that they were listening lol. Yeah ok (sure we believe you) 🤮
  • Options
    EBG78EBG78 Posts: 123 ★★
    Dharak said:

I didn't get the caring and challenging objective for the winter of woe part 2 it's odd or maybe it's a bug of somekind.

Who did you use?
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 196 ★★
    Have they said when they are going to give out the extra point from week 1? I apologize if this has been discussed already but I didn’t see a thread on it.
  • Options
    Deandc43Deandc43 Posts: 56
    So the points don't add up. U need 24 to get everything and according to post only 20 possible. As of now.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 676 ★★★
    I’m glad I rank my 7* gully to r2 for the solo objective when it comes out.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Quick question: Has it been confirmed whether or not Act 8.4 will drop before April 3?

This would allow players to obtain the Valiant title before the last round of WOW in order to squeeze in some extra points and earn one additional milestone…
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,815 ★★★★

Quick question: Has it been confirmed whether or not Act 8.4 will drop before April 3?

This would allow players to obtain the Valiant title before the last round of WOW in order to squeeze in some extra points and earn one additional milestone…

There is no confirmed date, as far as I have seen.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

There is no confirmed date, as far as I have seen.
    Thanks, appreciated.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,742 ★★★★★

Well if you get variant mid of an objective, let's say within next 14 days, you unlock the nebula's valiant objective and all upcoming valiant objectives as well