**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raid- suddenly we all do no damage. [BUG FIXED]

Comments

• Options
    RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Posts: 29
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @""Kabam Porthos"
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    Please, a solution now, we still can't hurt, I haven't even tickled the master and with thanos I don't hurt either.
  • Options
    Hey all,

Apologies for the late reply, but I have been trying to investigate this and getting nowhere.

Could those of you that have not provided the information on which Champion you're using, who you were fighting, and what Boost you chose please do that? While we've seen a few reports here of issues, I have not been able to confirm them in-game, and we haven't received any Customer service tickets with more information that we can use to investigate.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 691 ★★★

Hey all,

Apologies for the late reply, but I have been trying to investigate this and getting nowhere.

Could those of you that have not provided the information on which Champion you're using, who you were fighting, and what Boost you chose please do that? While we've seen a few reports here of issues, I have not been able to confirm them in-game, and we haven't received any Customer service tickets with more information that we can use to investigate.

@Kabam Miike

I'm using:-
    Champ - Venom
    Role - Tactician
    Raids Boost - Super Buffs
    Def problem - Maestro and Thanos - can only about 2.5% max, even with all the charges, intercepting and completing all mission.
    Common Boost - Used all 3 type every run.

Used up all revives, and had to dip into units to support my team.

Another of my Alliance member havinf the same problem.

He was using Hulkling.
  • Options
    SimroarSimroar Posts: 32
    edited February 20
    Yesterday, 2 or 3 times using vanguard Ultron, crit armor boost. Multiple times did garbage damage and only built a single raid charge for tactician instead of multiple.against Kang, and maestro both. Seems to be working ok today. 2 or 3 of my first 7 revives pretty much wasted
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 ★★
    @Kabam Miike please least respond?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    2nd day in, still no raids even though enlisted.
  • Options
    TKEman918TKEman918 Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike how about looking into the people who are still stuck on the first role node where the game sends you the wrong path selected and you don’t get the role boost affiliated with your chosen champion. Over 24 hours with no meaningful response on forum and ticket response saying to check forum for update. Seems widespread enough for kt1 to have made a video over 24 hours ago, but not even a “we are looking into the problem” by someone within the company is very frustrating. Doesn’t feel good to have your ally stuck in content because of an error I didn’t cause and that I spent in game resources to even “enter” into that content. Please provide some sort of update or solution 🙏

• Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 398 ★★

Hey all,

Using
    Kitty pryde
    Role assault
    Boost prowess ender
    Problem- i started path 3 (maestro first boss) i did multiple times the damage cap so i know how is need to play. (Proof in screenshots) but after maestro the thanos boss i couldn't hit for more then 5k medium and 12k special attacks. Run after run. We are doing one map and 4 of the 9 of us had the same problem but i'm the raid officer so only i report (forum or tickets). 1 was using hulkling, one was using titania and the other guy was using hulkbuster.

• Options
    CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    @Kabam Miike Actual constructive comment here. Please have the team look into the striker interactions with Maestro. End combo striker launch was blocked. Which led to him immediately punishing me when it was over - sp1 dead.
  • Options

Hey all,

Also @Kabam Miike could you please change the title back to not fixed.. so more people come on this tread and give feedback about it. + i want to say a lot of guys don't open a support tickets because they wait out the bug or think they did something wrong because its new content or they just don't know how. Also because this is a team mode sometimes (in my case) im the one investigating and reporting back while multiple of us have the bug issue.
  • Options
    + i think after last month and the expensive ticket cost not a lot of guys are actually playing it (don't know if it's true) and are waiting when this gets resolved (maybe)
  • Options
    See alot of guys commenting about their alliance mates as well so they take it up for the team as well i guess🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    NeinoIIINeinoIII Posts: 63
    I'm having issues with Titania versus Maestro.
    Titania, Vanguard, Weak spot, against maestro.

Raid fervor does not appear to be effected by the weak spot boost despite launching only sp1s.
  • Options
    Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85

Hey all,

I am using Iron Man OG

Vs Thanos and now Kang

Boost is critical armor

Issue is that critical armor is supposed to give 1 raid fervor per armor up I have when completing a mission. However I am only get 1 raid fervor per mission

This first occurred yesterday. The first fight (maestro) had no issues. The second fight Thanos did. I had 1 revive where I timed out before even getting 50 fervour

When Miike said it was fixed I tried again, same thing. 2 revives wasted

This morning my two alliance mates finished thanos, they said their champs were working so I tried against Kang, same problem!
  • Options
    R3han007R3han007 Posts: 2
    edited February 20

Hey all,

Hulkling
    Unparalleled buffs

When at 50 raid fever I don’t gain and raid force against Maestro.
  • Options
    RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Posts: 29
    I hope they give back the 180 raid credits, this is unplayable, I don't do any damage with titania, not even with 50 charges with it, this bug continues for many and it's not fair at all.
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 ★★

I hope they give back the 180 raid credits, this is unplayable, I don't do any damage with titania, not even with 50 charges with it, this bug continues for many and it's not fair at all.

Exact same problem
  • Options
    Who_knewWho_knew Posts: 50
    Having the same problem as well. Wasted multiple revives over the day hoping it was fixed. At this point I just want glory and loyalty I wasted on the raid tickets back at this point.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    What a s**tshow. You lost me on this mode Kabam. Won’t touch it again.
  • Options
    SkitardSkitard Posts: 55
    Will we be getting compensation for the revives we used?... I had no clue the damage was bugged since it was my first time doing raids... I revived 14 times in hopes to make it passed Kang...
  • Options
    SkitardSkitard Posts: 55

• Options
    SmeisterSmeister Posts: 7

Hey all,
    Could those of you that have not provided the information on which Champion you're using, who you were fighting, and what Boost you chose please do that?

Kitty Pryde
    Assault boost: Prowess Ender
    Middle path 1st fight vs Kang: no problem
    Middle path 2nd fight vs Maestro: no boost, no damage.
  • Options
    Paulni86Paulni86 Posts: 50
    I used Angela with unparalleled buffs against maestro
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I had it happen to hulkbuster with crit crusher against thanos. But cleared up about 6 hours later when I tried again.
  • Options
    edited February 21
    Its fixed for us now.. sucks i had to use extra resources
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★

Its fixed for us now.. sucks i had to use extra resources

2 Raids in a row where this has been the case for many. Gotta wonder why the team feels that compensating potion spend on these large betas isn’t necessary.
  • Options

This is my friend. No damage

Seems like you're charges went up tho. Guess you need to do more missions
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,564 ★★★★★
    I can't be the only one who thinks that the smartest way to release a new mode would be to, make revives unlimited as well as near on free (5 gold perhaps) and not have an entry cost to start it (in this case raid tickets)?
    Kabam surely know new modes always release with bugs so this would help them in not having to compensate accounts (also save on work hours which could be better used for the teething issues) that are negatively impacted by said bugs but not only that, they will then have concrete data on the average revives used per fight per person to be in a better position to tailor the limit of revives when everything is sorted 🤷‍♂️.

Or am I missing something 🤔