**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't claim side quest entries

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 754 ★★★★
Tried 3 times, they are still unclaimed and I'm only holding 2 out of 7

Comments

• Options
    Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Posts: 64
    I can only claim 4 of 7.
  • Options
    EdarimEdarim Posts: 30
    i‘ve got 4 out of 7. 2 cant be claimed… new start didnt help.
  • Options
    IgnieelIgnieel Posts: 53
    Same thing happened to me right now except that i claimed 4 out of 7, i keep claiming the others but nothing changes, if i leave the event tab and go in again i have the possibility to claim but nothing happens
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Same here, I could claim only 3, one of them has dissapeared, and the other 4 cannot be claimed
  • Options
    Looking into this now!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,263 ★★★★★
    I keep hitting Claim, but none end up in my Inventory.
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 545 ★★★
    I've claimed a couple of times but I can't seem to get the last one. I'm 6 out of 7. The last one isn't showing up in stash.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Looking into this now!

willl there be an update once it's resloved ? thanks!
  • Options
    N1nj4SkillzZN1nj4SkillzZ Posts: 25
    Kabam Jax said:

Looking into this now!

Lots of things y'all gotta look into lol, still no compensation points for the Robot Objectives, Still no compensation for the missing entries of last week. At least the new fight is really fun :)
  • Options
    CalwooddaddyCalwooddaddy Posts: 74
    I was only able to claim gate key from mail no other keys are allowing me to claim them.
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Didn't have a problem with this week 1 and 2.

Only thing that changed was the update.....isn't an update suppose to fix not break? Lol
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 506 ★★★

Same issue here. It will let me “click” but nothing is actually being claimed.
  • Options
    Can't claim anything for this week either 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    bdawg923 said:

Same
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 545 ★★★
    bdawg923 said:

I’m also coming across this problem. Though, I was able to claim the last one and the title. Additionally, I claimed the key that came in the mail but never got it.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    My situation is weird. Claimed the key from the mail, plus the objectives. But 1 key remains unclaimable.

And I should have 7 keys (not counting the unclaimed key), yet my inventory only shows 6.

• Options
    Khaoticl0kiKhaoticl0ki Posts: 6
    I’m having the same issue today.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,263 ★★★★★
    Same thing here. Half a month, can't do the SQ.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Looking into this now!

Any updates?
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 299 ★★
    edited February 28
    Same issue I am having today.. not able to claim keys for this week and also I am not sure I got the special gate keys to choose perticular path. I also not seem right. I played only 5 times without using any special keys...I have just now this

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax pls look into this issue.
  • Options
    DeathsworkerDeathsworker Posts: 144 ★★
    Mods commenting on this but not the issue with AW and people literally getting knocked down 1-3 rankings is wild.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,073 ★★★★

Hey all, if you completed the objectives before the issue was resolved, you won't be able to claim the Keys. We are working on a Compensation message that should give you your missing keys and hope to get that our as soon as we can.

I've literally had all month to do this and the solution is "do it next month along with all of next months stuff". This is the 3rd week it's just been brushed off as a later-problem.
    At this point I'd take an average of what other players got across all their keys instead of finding time to get that done next month on top of that.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 551 ★★★

Hey all, if you completed the objectives before the issue was resolved, you won't be able to claim the Keys. We are working on a Compensation message that should give you your missing keys and hope to get that our as soon as we can.

this is not quite true cuz I completed all objectives in the first week on all 3 accounts, but on one I have been able to claim them each week and on the other 2 I cannot claim them