**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Winter of Woe not giving correct points

Just finished week 2 of WOW and I should have 9 total points right now. 3 points from all milestones of week 1 plus the completion point and 4 points from completing all of this weeks missions plus 1 point for the initial clear. So in total there were 7 missions combined from week 1 and week 2 for 7 points and then 1 completion point for each week bringing me to 9 but I only have 8. Please explain

Comments

• Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 122
    there are 6 objectives from week1 and week2 which give 6 points and 2 clears which give 2 points so u should have 8. We get 9 points when we get the 1 point from robot objective.
  • Options
    DocWestDocWest Posts: 67
    When do we get the robot point added? I don’t have it yet
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    DocWest said:

No one does. I don't even have my points from the erasing points fiasco.
  • Options
    Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168
    I did the robot mission for week one and there were 4 missions this week. I should have 9
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 200 ★★
    Deacon said:

DocWest said:

No one does. I don't even have my points from the erasing points fiasco.
    Yeah me either. Any news on that I know jaxs said they would be credited after abs was over.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,198 ★★★★★
    Dob1616 said:

I did the robot mission for week one and there were 4 missions this week. I should have 9

there where ob 3 point one from complit is 4 then one more from the robot so 8 is stil coret
  • Options
    mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 112
    Dob1616 said:

There are 3 objectives this week: Size M & Offensive Burst, God & Metal, and Carina's Challengers. What other objective did you complete...?
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Dob1616 said:

This guy can't count to 3 properly
  • Options
    N1nj4SkillzZN1nj4SkillzZ Posts: 25
    A_Fungi said:

Dob1616 said:

This guy can't count to 3 properly
    Including the compensation point, it should be 9
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 229 ★★★
    mbgibson said:

Dob1616 said:

There are 3 objectives this week: Size M & Offensive Burst, God & Metal, and Carina's Challengers. What other objective did you complete...?
    You get one point for completion.
  • Options
    Mixtapevol02Mixtapevol02 Posts: 33
    Dob1616 said:

Just finished week 2 of WOW and I should have 9 total points right now. 3 points from all milestones of week 1 plus the completion point and 4 points from completing all of this weeks missions plus 1 point for the initial clear. So in total there were 7 missions combined from week 1 and week 2 for 7 points and then 1 completion point for each week bringing me to 9 but I only have 8. Please explain

More importantly, part 2’s objectives only came out like a few hours ago. And you have completed them all? Are you able to share who you have used for them?
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 110 ★★
    You should go to school instead of playing this game. you can't even do simple math.

3 points for objectives 1 for completion = 4
    4 x 2 weeks = 8 points total.

1 bonus compensation points (Robot) will be sent in mail. No one got it yet. Once we get that we will have 9 total points
  • Options
    mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 112

You get one point for completion.

I understand that. OP says "...4 points from completing this week's missions plus 1 point for the initial clear." Stated 7 total missions in weeks 1 and 2 plus completion points in the next sentence plus completion points. That is in the first post.