Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Winter of Woe: Nebula Strategy Thread [merged]

Comments

• Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 828 ★★★★
    Offensive burst - r5 hulking very very very easy solo
    God/metal - R3 Angela 1 revive a.i. did a.i. things when I had her down to 5%
    Carina - gonna try my crossbones but wanna take him to r4 first
  • Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    Shocker is fantastic as well. Sp3 loop a couple times and the fights over. Just need to time the regen, but it works out pretty nicely since the last hit of the sp2 triggers the regen, and the heavy connects before the next regen.
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 455 ★★★
    Got the solo with Valk but it takes some care:

- Only hit block during unblockable phase
    - During Shock phase dex an attack to get a buff before you parry then do MM or MLL or MLM to avoid autoblock
    - Be careful because nebas cracked AI can straight up throw specials during block pressure
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    Used a 7R2 Sig 20 Angela for the solo. Will try Howard The Duck and probably silver surfer for the other 2.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Howard was actually incredibly easy to use against her. Took my 6* to only r2 and threw on a 20% boost and it was a fairly clean fight until I got down to 7% and messed up hitting into shock. 1 revive used this week for all 3 objectives is great in my book! ALMOST makes me forget how many I had to use for AbsMan robot and gamma.....almost.
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    I used:

6* HTD R3, 1 revive
    7* KM R2 solo
    6* Angela Sig 180 solo

Took a few practices…. So cost quite a bit of energy(hate the 10 energy) good fun though
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Killmonger can do it for burst, it’s an incredibly long but relatively easy fight as you have true strike up the whole time. My unlevelled 7* is looking at a 1000 hit fight. Got about 1/3 of the way through when I accidentally hit into shock debuffs not paying attention.
  • Options
    Is the deathless guilly a challenge this time for a point or they forgot to add it this time too...
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 90

For those of you who used Angela, my two options are my new 7* R1 that is awakened but only at sig 20, or my 6* R3 that is sig 200. It seems like since it is a longer fight that after a bit she’ll be at six buffs anyway so as long as I’m initially careful the 7* is the way to go, but interested in others opinion on this.

At sig 20 with 3 buffs nebula should only have around a 1.5% chance to autoblock
    As long as you are 4 or above it should be completely fine

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    My 6* r3 ikaris made it an easy solo
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,626 ★★★★★

Is the deathless guilly a challenge this time for a point or they forgot to add it this time too...

U will know when u need to use the 7 deathless as it will say but its defo not this fight as no objective for her but they said it will be coming but we just wont know which fight
  • Options
    Bendy said:

U will know when u need to use the 7 deathless as it will say but its defo not this fight as no objective for her but they said it will be coming but we just wont know which fight
    Thanks , I thought it was for every challenge...
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 198 ★★
    I used scorpoon for M/Off Burst.

I miss the metal/god. I have:

7* r1 Angela unduped
    6* r1 Angela unduped (could awaken and give 60 sig and r3)
    5* r5 sig 200 Angela
    6* r1 Odin unduped (could r3)

Can it be done with 7* unduped or I rank some other?
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★

R1 HTD and R4 scorp solos. Takes forever with scorp but he works. I have no god/metal champs ranked up lol so I guess I’ll have to take Odin to r3
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Ambjony said:

I used scorpoon for M/Off Burst.

I miss the metal/god. I have:

7* r1 Angela unduped
    6* r1 Angela unduped (could awaken and give 60 sig and r3)
    5* r5 sig 200 Angela
    6* r1 Odin unduped (could r3)

Can it be done with 7* unduped or I rank some other?

5* r5 sig200 Angela can do the solo, my second attempt with her:

I was running 30% champion and 15% attack boosts.
    Be careful though, just received two hits and look at my remaining health 😂
  • Options
    JMC2007JRJMC2007JR Posts: 44
    Vox worked really well here

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,704 Guardian
    So far, I found Angela the easiest option for me for the meta god objective. 6* R4 sig 200, I could have gotten the solo but I ended up using one revive after taking her down more than 50% four out of five runs.

I ended up going with the Duck for that objective, I ended up using four revives and every single one of them was due to muscle memory malfunction (or forgetting to set the pre-fight). With Despair still there from last week, Nebs is basically heal-less, and all you have to do is parry heavy to get furies when she is in shock phase, and then fight more or less normally (but cautiously because unblockable) when she is in unblockable phase. I ended up just holding specials just in case I ended up rooted to break me out.

Probably going to try Surfer for the medium burst objective.
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 224 ★★
    Valiant here, used Scorpion, Odin, and the Duck. The Duck just murders her but they were all bearable.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 850 ★★★★
    Odin and Shang chi were straight forward. Scorpion I found a little annoying
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 901 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Anyone tried CGR?

CGR dies from the shock damage
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited February 22
    For Metal and God objective I find Angela to be the best option
    For Offensive Burst and M size who would work best?
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 399 ★★★

For Metal and God objective I find Angela to be the best option
    For Offensive Burst and M size who would work best?

Ikaris👌🏼
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,269 ★★★★★
    Better than yesterday, I downed her with Hulkling. The Objectives will take some practice. I have Scorpion at R3 so that's an option. No Angela above R1. The AI is still nightmarish. Either way I'd take this over that abomination we had for the last 2 weeks, any day.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    Jimski93 said:

I think Thor Rags could be decent for the God and Metal with the severe shock reduction. The node that strikes me as the pain point is that you cannot parry with buffs because that will nullify a buff on you and instantly take off 40% of your health.

It's only if you purify a debuff not when u nullify a buff so you're all good partying. I just solo'd with Hulkling (to get a feel for the fight) and still had about 80% health (once I regened) even after taking the sp2 ball to the face lol.

What rotation did you use??
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 127
    a 6* rank 3 angela with couple of boosts can do the fight
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,527 ★★★★
    Used Odin for one objective, then Scorpion for another.

Couldn't get a good rhythm with scorpion so when u got a 50% run I just went with it, that cost me 5 revives.

Odin was a solo.

Haven't done the carinas challengers objective yet. My only r4 option is moleman...

So I'll either r4 my shang chi or my duck, and go for it another day.

Likely the duck because he's only in the 7* loyalty crystal which I won't get often.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,055 ★★★

Used Odin for one objective, then Scorpion for another.

Couldn't get a good rhythm with scorpion so when u got a 50% run I just went with it, that cost me 5 revives.

Odin was a solo.

Haven't done the carinas challengers objective yet. My only r4 option is moleman...

So I'll either r4 my shang chi or my duck, and go for it another day.

Likely the duck because he's only in the 7* loyalty crystal which I won't get often.

Don't even need to rank the Duck man. I did mine with a 6r2 with a 20% boost and got her to 7% and only because I fumbled an hit block and got shocked. Howard was incredibly easy, even with mine being so low.