Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

WoW: I have reached the point where I don’t have the skill to continue.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,269 ★★★★★
    Honestly I think the best solution would be to rerun Abs Man after the revisions they make to give people a fair chance at earning the Points. It's not going to matter to adjust him for the Gauntlet if a number of people have ruined their entire progress because of one week.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,061 ★★★

Honestly I think the best solution would be to rerun Abs Man after the revisions they make to give people a fair chance at earning the Points. It's not going to matter to adjust him for the Gauntlet if a number of people have ruined their entire progress because of one week.

Were you able to complete either of the objectives? I know you were having issues the other day.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,269 ★★★★★

Were you able to complete either of the objectives? I know you were having issues the other day.
    Not a single one. Units, Refills, Revs, all of it down the drain. Horrible Fight coupled with AI that takes you out in a snap. I spent 2 weeks doing nothing but trying to get past that Fight. Horrible.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,540 ★★★★

I actually agree with this. I know they said they're going to revise him for gauntlet, so let those who had no real shot at getting points on him give it a go on the revised one.
  • Options
    NOLA_PIENOLA_PIE Posts: 8
    Not fun in the slightest..spent around 5-7 hrs draining all my energy refills, over a dozen %30 boosts, revs, pots putting together many 200-400 hit runs w a r4 she-hulk just have him consistently gain health back.. you can't even spend your way through which is seemingly what the goal was.. feeling quite apathetic towards the game lately
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,845 ★★★★★
    I just hope they changed the energy cost...
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

I just hope they changed the energy cost...

It was a nice thought
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 810 ★★★★

Not gonna happen. Mission accomplished in tripping up so many paragon players chasing deathless pieces.

Now pony up 5k units to get that piece.

• Options
    ZachMonsterZachMonster Posts: 41
    This type of lazy content development WILL kill this game
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,713 ★★★★★

As long as I get to run it again and earn additional points I'm all for it.

I did read further down from this quoted post you missed out and it sucks but there has been plenty of content I couldn't do over the years and there are no do overs in timed content. For absman, I just decided that instead of a frustrating fortnight, I'd have a frustrating hour to preserve what little sanity I have left.

I most likely wont get the KG piece either, so I'm budgeting to end up having to spend 5k at some point. No big deal and I'm very glad there is an option.