**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

8.4 Rewards Prediction Thread

I just explored Act 8 and am pumped for 8.4 to release. I want to hear everyone’s rewards prediction for the following:

8.4 completion
8.4 exploration
Act 8 completion
Act 8 exploration

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    I predict 7r3 gem 😃
  • Options
    TheholyplungerTheholyplunger Posts: 65
    Well, it'll def have either the mats for a 7* r3 or a gem. They confirmed that I'm a stream iirc. I'm hoping for the mats so I can pick someone I want rather than being pigeon holed by a class gem.

Other than that, my guess is:

(Exploration and completion totals)

Enough 7* shards for a full crystal
    Half a titan crystal
    6* 4->5 crystal
    Generic 3->4 6* gem
    Generic 6* AG
    20-30k 6* shards
    100 6* generic sigs
    20 7* sig crystals

And then the same path rewards as 8.3 +/- the rank up mats
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 633 ★★★
    I don't have the patience to 100% Necropolis. All I really want is a r3 gem or 1 & a half t4 so get my 2nd r3 for Valiant
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 173 ★★
    A class seven star awakening gem would be cool for exploring act 8. I doubt they'll do that but its big enough content that we could see a meta changing reward like that. Seven star sig stones will also possibly be there but most likely crystals as opposed to generics.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,977 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Kabam Jax said:

As always...

I'm going to recommend everyone proceed with caution in this conversation. We often see these types of conversations lead to everyone setting their own expectations very high then being angry when the rewards don't meet their own, predetermined expectations.

Love to see the theory crafting! Just be cautious, is all!

For the uninitiated this could mean that rogers needs to tone it down a bit
    Bruh What I stated was bare minimum. I'm disappointed already smh.
  • Options
    Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 111
    All I’m hoping for is a way to get another R3 and some gold. Everything else is a pleasant surprise
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    I’m going to predict there will be 7* shards. Probably at least 3, maybe even 4 or 5 shards!
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    1. participation trophy
    2. 2 Hugs and a tissue
    4. 7* Godnak Max Sig Rank 69

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,410 ★★★★★
    1. 1 Iso And Gold CrystaL
    2. 200 3* Relic shards
    3. A level 2 Helath potion
    4. A 7 star rank 2-3 crystal that is guaranteed to give you the one class you don't want
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 287
    Kabam Jax said:

As always...

I'm going to recommend everyone proceed with caution in this conversation. We often see these types of conversations lead to everyone setting their own expectations very high then being angry when the rewards don't meet their own, predetermined expectations.

8* r2 gem confirmed!!
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

As always...

Agree completely

Everyone needs to be realistic

I predict the following

Path rewards 1k units, 15k 7* shards, 28k t4 alpha
    Completion 3 t4 alpha, 1 7* r3 gem, 30k 7* shards, 20k titan shards
    Exploration 2 7* r4 gems, 150k 7* shards, 2 7* selector, 80k titan shards, free entry to a Taylor Swift concert
    The free entry to a concert should be a selector, in case people would rather see… (*checks notes*) “Dua Lipa”?