Options

Raid- suddenly we all do no damage. [BUG FIXED]

12346»

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,945 ★★★★★
    Must have been champ specific or boost specific or something...
    Me and my pod buddies went in regardless of knowing about this, had 0 problems.
    Buddy 1- Kushala
    Buddy 2- Prof X
    Me - Titania
    We did wait until War champs were released though.
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 412 ★★

Must have been champ specific or boost specific or something...
    Me and my pod buddies went in regardless of knowing about this, had 0 problems.
    Buddy 1- Kushala
    Buddy 2- Prof X
    Me - Titania
    We did wait until War champs were released though.

Not champ or boost specific. I have kitty pryde with the same boost as some other guy he had problems with maestro i had problems with thanos. My clan mate used titania and had problems but you didn't its just weird some have it others not
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 860 ★★★★
    edited February 21
    I’m never one to cry for compensation but it’s 2 days since the issue.
    Plenty of us were affected and wasted resources on bugged fights, unable to do damage and build charges.
    The least you guys could have done is send out a couple of revives already.
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 240
    edited February 21
    For some reason it seems the damage only ramps up in the last minute of the match. Brutal against Maestro because of the unavoidable block damage if you are trying to use some lower AQ revives because of the block damage you take until then.
  • Options
    Thecurler said:

I’m never one to cry for compensation but it’s 2 days since the issue.
    Plenty of us were affected and wasted resources on bugged fights, unable to do damage and build charges.
    The least you guys could have done is send out a couple of revives already.

Day 3 already.. feels like it's getting pushed under the carpet
  • Options
    Doom vs Tanos. 32 zeal of the raid! medium damage = 5k, light damage = 3k, heavy damage = 10k
  • Options
    RailHerRailHer Posts: 8

Doom vs Tanos. 32 zeal of the raid! medium damage = 5k, light damage = 3k, heavy damage = 10k

Same here.

Also might be a separate bug but when selected my champ it showed Silk as an assault champ but not receiving any of the benefits in that lane. When you read the tags now it only show vanguard but when it was selection time it sort as assault.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 737 ★★★★
    Kabam support is as useful as ever.

Follow Kabam Miike post, I sent in a ticket, I didn't before, cause keep seeing Kabam Jax saying "no need to send ticket, Kabam got the power of data".

So I sent in a ticket with these info:-

Explained as much as I can what my concern it and included screenshot and this is the reply Kabam support sent back.

"....even if you used Boost"

What is Kabam support talking on about?

The Boost I was referring to was the Raids boost, clearly stated that, you can't do Raids without them, so what with the "...even IF you used Boost".

With the IT solution of essentially "turn it off an on again", Raids have been on for almost a week, I have turn off the game and back on again many time, it sure didn't make any different with my Maestro and Thanos fight.

Does Kabam also expect all their players to record their gameplay and have a YT channel?

It is now Thursday, almost a week since Raids started, we have players that can't select the right path/boost for the champ, fight that does essentially no damage, players wasted their resources and Kabam support reply as if they have no idea what is going on.

It is quite disheartening.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 860 ★★★★
    Fryday said:

Kabam support is as useful as ever.

Follow Kabam Miike post, I sent in a ticket, I didn't before, cause keep seeing Kabam Jax saying "no need to send ticket, Kabam got the power of data".

So I sent in a ticket with these info:-

Explained as much as I can what my concern it and included screenshot and this is the reply Kabam support sent back.

"....even if you used Boost"

What is Kabam support talking on about?

The Boost I was referring to was the Raids boost, clearly stated that, you can't do Raids without them, so what with the "...even IF you used Boost".

With the IT solution of essentially "turn it off an on again", Raids have been on for almost a week, I have turn off the game and back on again many time, it sure didn't make any different with my Maestro and Thanos fight.

Does Kabam also expect all their players to record their gameplay and have a YT channel?

It is now Thursday, almost a week since Raids started, we have players that can't select the right path/boost for the champ, fight that does essentially no damage, players wasted their resources and Kabam support reply as if they have no idea what is going on.

It is quite disheartening.

Keep replying. You might eventually get a human response.
  • Options
    R3han007R3han007 Posts: 2
    Can't damage Maestro for some reason. When I'm at 50 raid fever I don't gain any of the role force built up and for some reason. Was able to do fine against Kang and Thanos but I cannot do anything about Maestro. This is with Hulkling and unparalleled buffs.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,804 ★★★★★
    At this point there really is no hope for a "fix" for this. Already 3 days lost because of the bugs locking us from playing at all
  • Options
    Rakot_UofCRakot_UofC Posts: 39
    Similar things are happening to us. The Assault fighters (we have two) on the left path are not dealing much damage. And also their charges just get reset to random numbers or drop completely after they’re done fighting.
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,263
    Hey all, we have been unable to verify or reproduce any of the bugs that were listed here after the fix went out, and did confirm that a few of them were a misunderstanding of how Charges/Fervor worked. We will continue to keep an eye out here, but we currently do not have any reproducible cases of these issues.

If you think that you are still facing issues, I ask that you please record a video with the complete flow of the fight, from the AQ Map to the pre-fight screen, to the fight starting, and all the way through.
  • Options
    RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Posts: 31
    @Kabam Miike

I haven't done any damage since the Raid started.
  • Options

Hey all, we have been unable to verify or reproduce any of the bugs that were listed here after the fix went out, and did confirm that a few of them were a misunderstanding of how Charges/Fervor worked. We will continue to keep an eye out here, but we currently do not have any reproducible cases of these issues.

If you think that you are still facing issues, I ask that you please record a video with the complete flow of the fight, from the AQ Map to the pre-fight screen, to the fight starting, and all the way through.

This is just bull.. the bug is solved for many but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. In your first reply you said it was because of y'all fixing another bug and its fixed. What are you saying now? It didn't happen? You have no proof? You can't reproduce the bug? It was our fault because we don't know how role charges work? I've posted a screenshot of me hitting 4times the damage cap yet it must be because i don't understand the role charges/fervors. So when you changed the title to bug fixed, what was fixed exactly?
  • Options

We cleared ultron tho. Because the bug was resolved for us. But there was definitely a bug wich made us to use extra revives etc.

• Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 737 ★★★★
    Hi @Kabam Miike

So with our Alliance, the team including myself just used our own resources and units to grind our way through and get it completed. So it is not possible to get any video recording.

In regarding to the team not being able to recreated these bugs.

So I joined Raids soon after it start and picked my Raids Buff then, which I assume before the bug was fix. Could it be that the fix itself only resolve the problem for those that join after the fix was implemented, while players joined earlier was still stuck with the bug. Therefore it is now not possible for the team to recreated thw bugs, since the fix is now already in place.

It is clear from these posts that for some players this problem persisted long after the fix was implemented.
  • Options
    Nomis13Nomis13 Posts: 2
    I just submitted a vid with Titania where I just did no damage, I have wasted sooo many revives cause of this lol
  • Options
    I expect compensation for this, we will not be able to finish the raid because I and many others do no harm at all.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,804 ★★★★★
    An entire AQ cycle went by and Raids enlistment bug still haven't been fixed or even addressed. Of course there is nothing that can be done by now, due to the refusal to cancel it day 1.

Wonder what's the compensation going to be like for those that were locked out of raids for these bugs ...
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 679 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike you asked for the video and here it is, it's not a complete video as you asked in the sense of ''from the AQ Map to the pre-fight screen, to the fight starting, and all the way through'' because this member of my ally was doing normal damage and then suddenly he wasn't gaining any charges, that's why he started recording mid-fight
    https://youtu.be/k3tpo_Ab6Pg
    PS: I don't know how to share a youtube video here without the link, if someone knows please tell me how xD i think it's easier for you guys to see that way
  • Options

@Kabam Miike you asked for the video and here it is, it's not a complete video as you asked in the sense of ''from the AQ Map to the pre-fight screen, to the fight starting, and all the way through'' because this member of my ally was doing normal damage and then suddenly he wasn't gaining any charges, that's why he started recording mid-fight
    https://youtu.be/k3tpo_Ab6Pg
    PS: I don't know how to share a youtube video here without the link, if someone knows please tell me how xD i think it's easier for you guys to see that way

Great showcase of what happened to most of us👍 thanks!
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/tc0X_ouF4dc?si=3Rrjv3-VXMxXXbOx

Found another video with proof of what happened
  • Options

https://youtu.be/tc0X_ouF4dc?si=3Rrjv3-VXMxXXbOx

Found another video with proof of what happened

Ok i gotta ask, how do you post your video in a way that we can watch here on the forums?
  • Options

Ok i gotta ask, how do you post your video in a way that we can watch here on the forums?

You have to upload your video to some type of video website (aka YouTube, lol)
    And then post the link to that video up on YouTube here in forums.
  • Options

You have to upload your video to some type of video website (aka YouTube, lol)
    And then post the link to that video up on YouTube here in forums.
    But that's exactly what i did, is it because i copied the url and used the ''url'' tab?
  • Options
    Are you going to compensate for your mistake? It is not fair that group 2 of my alliance makes it to 100% and we of group 1 have not even been able to finish at 100%, giving this way, to nefarious awards for a mistake that is not ours.
  • Options

Are you going to compensate for your mistake? It is not fair that group 2 of my alliance makes it to 100% and we of group 1 have not even been able to finish at 100%, giving this way, to nefarious awards for a mistake that is not ours.

Sorry bro but i think they're not gonna do anything..