**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Winter of Woe not showing cleared points

I had cleared the winter of woe using Hulk and got 2 points for that which I claimed. However, now the same is showing as 0 points and the gamma objective from Carina challenge is also gone what to do.

Comments

• Options
    MidnightKingMidnightKing Posts: 2
    Same here @Kabam Miike
    As far as I know I should have 3 points but I have 0
  • Options
    DeanobDeanob Posts: 20
    Use guys are not the only ones same thing happen to me this bug has just messed up the points and all kabam have said is there gonna give 1 point at some stage for the robot objective nothing about the bug and other missing point
  • Options
    LonMLonM Posts: 32
    still do not see and answer or response about this @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    LordIgorekLordIgorek Posts: 60
    I'm stillmissing one point for week one completion. I did it with void first, got the point and lostit. I only got 1 point for gamma target
  • Options
    I just did Winter of Woe Part 2 with Doctor Doom for the #SizeM and #OffensiveBurst challenge but I didn't get points for it. Kindly look into this. Thank you!
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,621 ★★★★★

I just did Winter of Woe Part 2 with Doctor Doom for the #SizeM and #OffensiveBurst challenge but I didn't get points for it. Kindly look into this. Thank you!

He's not M and Burst.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★

That's because he does not have the offensive: burst tag. He is Offensive: damage over time which is different.

I imagine you probably filtered champs that were either size m OR offensive: burst but you need to make sure you filter champs that are size m AND offensive: burst.
  • Options
    KyleIsaiahKyleIsaiah Posts: 2
    edited February 28
    Milan1405 said:

That's because he does not have the offensive: burst tag. He is Offensive: damage over time which is different.

I imagine you probably filtered champs that were either size m OR offensive: burst but you need to make sure you filter champs that are size m AND offensive: burst.
    I checked the tags. Doom is indeed offensive damage over time. My bad. I did Nebula again. This time with Corvus and I got the points. Thanks for the reply!
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★

Milan1405 said:

I checked the tags. Doom is indeed offensive damage over time. My bad. I did Nebula again. This time with Corvus and I got the points. Thanks for the reply!
    No problem, glad to hear it all worked out.