**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can’t claim SQ keys?

I’ve heard other people in global chat mention it but nothing on the forums, I simply can’t claim them from the solo event. I’ve already completed all the milestones and when the keys became available to claim I try to click on claim and it says claimed but the keys remain at zero and when I exit and go back into the event it still says claim, event icon has had a 6 for a couple days, anyone else getting this bug? Really annoying id like to use my energy on the side quest.

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian

• Options
    I sympathize with Blubber, how come at times is seems like there aren’t any posts about this up here on Forums.
    If you happen to come to Forums at the wrong time, you might not find any post about this (among the top 5 posts).
    Have to hear about it from Global Chat in game instead, lol.

jk
  • Options
    BlubbernapBlubbernap Posts: 34
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Cool thanks, not sure where you saw that, I only see a WOW message at the top of my screen, and I don’t see any posts about it in the moderator posts, but I guess I don’t spend all day on the forums like the other guy in the thread lol so I might’ve just missed it, wish I could find it so I could click on that view timeline link and see when there planning on sending them