Options

Raids: Entry cost versus rewards

2»

Comments

• Options
    Discodave715Discodave715 Posts: 3
    The cost of doing raids is too damn high! Especially when you still have people figuring it out. It'll be the second raid where we may not get through the first boss, and even if we did, can't collect the loot unless we finish. So, seems kinda pointless. It also doesn't make me feel any better knowing people are complaining about said rewards. The cost is definitely not sustainable to continue doing it.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Entry cost does seem pretty high tbh. I’d prefer they also came around a bit quicker maybe every 3 weeks?

It’s just so much better than aq after the new revive schedule. Bugs aside really enjoyable alliance experience without the tie of being constantly attached to the game,

My ally is chill, we generally boss rush aq5/6 and place aw for loyalty, take the easy wins but nearly everyone engaged with raids (ally is 29/30). We explored 2 bgs with ease and prob a few more engaged players shy of exploring a 3rd. Not sure a 3rd bg will continue unless we can fully explore, need the full rewards to make a bg worthwhile imo. Be interesting to see what happens though when the cheap tickets dry up. I encouraged everyone to buy with all the free glory last month. Think he really we have another 2-3 raids paid up.

Not sure on the rng rewards. I reckon if they fixed them rather than chests (via a currency and store like BGs?) we’d lose the opportunity at 20k titans etc and I’d probably prefer to roll the dice in that respect. Over the year you’re gonna get some good stuff right? I also don’t mind the CC as it’s a bottleneck for me as a more casual player/non spender.
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 313 ★★★
    Would be nice if you could buy tix with gold like old ally tix for a little more balance.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,157 ★★★★★

So we've begun a discussion in our ally, and I'm curious about the community thoughts on the topic.

After opening up more loot boxes on the raid paths, a lot of us are feeling the entry cost far outweighs the rewards.

With the overflow of glory last go round, a lot of us bought tickets, but there's very little drive for the vast majority of us to invest in raids again without a change in rewards.

It's a shame as I personally have enjoyed the format with the updates from the first iteration.

At this point though, gotta say for me, the cost is too high.

Wondering how others are feeling...

Thoughts?

Think the main rewards, once you explore is the 7.5k 7* shards and 1 t6b 1 t3a at the end of the week. The chests are too RNG to consider them in it.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,157 ★★★★★
    Skyfaw said:

It’s just RNG I got pretty lucky this go round. Even so getting some solid guaranteed rewards like 7.5 7* shards and other goodies I’ll take that all day.

Don't tell me you got titan shards in 3 boxes...don't tell me...
  • Options
    Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 126
    My Ally is not skilled enough to take down the Ultron boss. So I paid 180 raid tickets for 3 25% of T6CC. Definitely not worth it
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 288 ★★
    Does anyone have a chart of the prizes and drop rate percentages. Nothing but 25% TCC color
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 876 ★★★★
    I spent like 15k glory on raid tickets when we got the extra glory. I’m now at 50 and won’t have enough for the next one.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 399 ★★★
    I don’t think the rewards are worth the entry, I got all 25% t6cc this time round, seeing the RNG kick you in the nuts is a little demoralising.

Really enjoy the game mode though so I think that keeps me wanting to play.

It’s a lot less tedious than running the same path on map 8 for three weeks as well so I’d rather have more raids.
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 217 ★★
    You should at the very least get all the raid tickets you need by completing all map 8 for the 3 weeks leading up to raids. So i think raids should cost 96 tickets basically half what they currently cost or increase the rewards for map exploration