**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which 5* to spend time upgrading

Here’s my list of 5* champs. I tend to hear varying opinions on each champ. Here’s what I’ve heard:I
-Iron man infinity war is really good utility and I should upgrade (but I have warlock)
-I’ve heard good things about 3 of my mystic champs (mangog, kushala, Tigra)
-Good things on Gorr, Odin, Gladiator
- I know to not waste time in miss marvel, Mephisto, groot, wolverine x-23, silver c, Dr s, and mister sinister.

Any help on which ones would be worthwhile in upgrading would be helpful. I also have a 6* dock ock and 6* dragon man if that helps.

Comments

• Options
    Tennisfb25Tennisfb25 Posts: 14

Sorry, here’s the list
  • Options
    Upgrading Hitmonkey, Warlock, Guillotine 2099 and Tigra.Others are unnecessary.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,440 ★★★★★
    Rank up Odin before tigra. Low skill required to play him and he's awesome
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,976 ★★★★★
    Odin, Warlock and Hit monkey. Not necessarily in that order, depending on the rest of your roster, but they're all killers.

If you don't have any decent immunity champs, warlock first.

If you just need somebody who can purify and hits hard, hit monkey.

If you need an evade and auto clock counter, plus great support champ that has a killer sp2, Odin first.
  • Options
    Thank you guys!
  • Options

Upgrading Hitmonkey, Warlock, Guillotine 2099 and Tigra.Others are unnecessary.

How come guillotine 2099?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,994 ★★★★★

- I know to not waste time in miss marvel, Mephisto, groot, wolverine x-23, silver c, Dr s, and mister sinister.

@Demonzfyre
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,478 ★★★★★

Here’s my list of 5* champs. I tend to hear varying opinions on each champ. Here’s what I’ve heard:I
    -Iron man infinity war is really good utility and I should upgrade (but I have warlock)
    -I’ve heard good things about 3 of my mystic champs (mangog, kushala, Tigra)
    -Good things on Gorr, Odin, Gladiator

Any help on which ones would be worthwhile in upgrading would be helpful. I also have a 6* dock ock and 6* dragon man if that helps.

I don't have a clue why you would lump Silver Centurion in with those other champs. S.C is fairly underrated.
    Bleed/Shock immunity with armor up.
    Slow on heavy and SP3.
    Tons and tons of debuffs that turn to passives when yib awaken him
    Super simple rotation.
    Healblock on sp1.