**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Gauntlet team

I’ve decided to stop ignoring the endgame quests and actually do them for once. I want to start with gauntlet because I have five keys just sat there but I don’t know who I should bring. Here’s my roster. Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    YouTube has some guides.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,976 ★★★★★
    The only guides I seen on YouTube were from last year, but nothing really changed in terms of team to bring.

I searched grandmasters gauntlet 2024 and intoxicated gamer has a run he did a month ago.

Herc
    White mags
    Heimdall
    Aa
    Nimrod

I'm in the same boat, it's about time I did a couple runs to get used to the fights so I can do the newer carinas challenges.

I, like you, have 5 keys laying around...

@Jackster75 I hope it helps.

I'll be joining you in doing a run or 2 as soon as I'm done 7.4.6 Lags carinas.
  • Options
    Marcus_TBDMarcus_TBD Posts: 31
    My runs started in October i used Herc nick fury AA white mags nimrod
  • Options
    I suggest that you should start when you get a 6* Hercules and upgrade him to at least rank 3 or 4.
  • Options

I suggest that you should start when you get a 6* Hercules and upgrade him to at least rank 3 or 4.

Absolutely agree. I didn't realize the OP didn't have Herc.

Definitely wait until you have Herc, unless you wanna spend a ton of revives.

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    I did it..think I used 6r4 kitty, valk, nimrod...maybe AA and doom? Anyway you can use the old guides they are fine. And I still don't have herc.
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:
    This is awesome. Thanks alot!
  • Options

I did it..think I used 6r4 kitty, valk, nimrod...maybe AA and doom? Anyway you can use the old guides they are fine. And I still don't have herc.

Definitely gonna bring herc on my run, only because I have him and rarely use him, plus he's obviously a nice safety net to have.

That looks like a pretty solid non herc team for sure.
  • Options
    @Usagicassidy this is the thread I was talking about.

@Milan1405 posted an awesome guide, and there's other tem suggestions as well.

I ended up doing 2 runs yesterday.

Went in eith

Herc
    Nimrod
    White mags
    Red mags
    Heimdall

Second run was

Herc
    White mags
    Abs man
    Nimrod
    Heimdall

My first run was much better than my second, I didn't find abs man very useful, and pretty well herc smashed everybody.

I'm planning for a third run soon, and gonna switch it up a bit because I'm bored of herc smashing everything, lol
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★

Went in eith

Herc
    Nimrod
    White mags
    Red mags
    Heimdall

Second run was

Herc
    White mags
    Abs man
    Nimrod
    Heimdall

My first run was much better than my second, I didn't find abs man very useful, and pretty well herc smashed everybody.

I'm planning for a third run soon, and gonna switch it up a bit because I'm bored of herc smashing everything, lol

Glad to hear it went well! You may as well save a couple of the keys for the future if you intend to do the avengers and zemo carina challenges in gauntlet.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    Thanks guys. I will probably try shortly with a team of Herc and any other combo of champs like AA, NF, Nimrod, Heimdall, White Mags, Kitty. Herc is R5 Ascended and the rest are all Rank 4 cept for Wags who is R3 and Heim who's R1.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    Milan1405 said:
    Looking at your Gauntlet Guide - I *could* do it with the champs you listed in the first post - but my Hulk is a 6* R3. No 7* and not really looking to rank Hulk any higher since he is available as a 7*.

I do however have a 6* R5 Ascended Scorpion. And I saw you made a separate template with him. Should I try to go in with Hulk or Scorpion for my run?
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

Went in eith

Herc
    Nimrod
    White mags
    Red mags
    Heimdall

Second run was

Herc
    White mags
    Abs man
    Nimrod
    Heimdall

Glad to hear it went well! You may as well save a couple of the keys for the future if you intend to do the avengers and zemo carina challenges in gauntlet.
    Thats exactly what I'm gonna do. I'll do my next run with a non herc team for fun, then I still have the other 2 for the carinas challenges that should be even more fun.

It wasn't too bad overall but damn, that Sassy regen is no joke!

My first run I got him down pretty fast but the second run was a nightmare. He must have cost me 10+ revives on my second run.
  • Options

Thanks guys. I will probably try shortly with a team of Herc and any other combo of champs like AA, NF, Nimrod, Heimdall, White Mags, Kitty. Herc is R5 Ascended and the rest are all Rank 4 cept for Wags who is R3 and Heim who's R1.

Wags and himedall ranks won't matter as much, they're not actually there to fight, just for prefight and save you a few revives.

You'll do fine with a team of Herc, wags, heimdall, maybe AA and Nimrod.

Korg is a pain but doable with herc, sassy's regen is nuts. I did it with herc but I wish I had brought AA with me.