**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raids rewards question

I am pretty sure I am not going to like the answer to this question. We had one leg of our BG in raids pull the nonsense below. Since nobody went down the tactician node, does that count as not exploring (despite all the defenders being defeated)?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,198 ★★★★★
    Brad366 said:

I am pretty sure I am not going to like the answer to this question. We had one leg of our BG in raids pull the nonsense below. Since nobody went down the tactician node, does that count as not exploring (despite all the defenders being defeated)?

Pretty sure it count as not explored
  • Options
    Brad366Brad366 Posts: 52
    That's what I suspect. However in normal AQ the first node doesn't cost energy for the selector (same in story quest), so I wasn't sure if those types of nodes count towards exploration.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,198 ★★★★★
    Brad366 said:

That's what I suspect. However in normal AQ the first node doesn't cost energy for the selector (same in story quest), so I wasn't sure if those types of nodes count towards exploration.

We can hope there doesn’t count
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 543 ★★★
    pretty sure in the Raid map that does cost energy to move there, so probably won't count as explored
  • Options
    Wasy1Wasy1 Posts: 98
    If the final boss is killed you will get rewards
  • Options
    Wasy1 said:

If the final boss is killed you will get rewards

I hope that's true, but looking at the how to it says you get 1mil gold for completion and the good stuff for exploration. Sigh.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    We missed that exact node last month. 3 people went down one boost path. We didn’t get the exploration rewards.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    To be clear we got the 7.5k shards but not the cats.
  • Options
    Berjibs said:

To be clear we got the 7.5k shards but not the cats.

Yeah somebody in my BG pointed that out. That was probably the part I wanted most, so that's good at least. Thanks for living the annoyance first and confirming.
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    What are the rewards for beating Ultron? Does anybody know?
  • Options
    (RE: issue of whether 100% even if miss some Role Boost nodes because of Path Bug)
    Moved question to larger 100% issue thread…

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/358139/raid-progress-not-showing-100#latest
  • Options

(RE: issue of whether 100% even if miss some Role Boost nodes because of Path Bug)
    Moved question to larger 100% issue thread…

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/358139/raid-progress-not-showing-100#latest

Thanks. I doubt ours was bug related, rather some poor choices were made. If we benefit from a parallel issue, I won't say no.
  • Options

What are the rewards for beating Ultron? Does anybody know?

Here's the breakdown.

• Options
    Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 108
    So we won't get any additional rewards for defeating Ultron not 100% explored? If so, we will have wasted lots of resources for nothing...
  • Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 76

So we won't get any additional rewards for defeating Ultron not 100% explored? If so, we will have wasted lots of resources for nothing...

"Lot's of resources wasted" you mean the 1 gold revives for raids and the trash team revives we get each week for free?
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    Plus this

• Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 96
    When do we receive the exploration rewards? We beat the boss and explored our map 100% but no rewards have been given after taking down Ultron. Are they delivered after the week is finished? We are all sitting in the final tile having completed everything
  • Options

When do we receive the exploration rewards? We beat the boss and explored our map 100% but no rewards have been given after taking down Ultron. Are they delivered after the week is finished? We are all sitting in the final tile having completed everything

They drop at the end of the AQ week. Should be Monday.
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 96
    Brad366 said:

They drop at the end of the AQ week. Should be Monday.
    Thanks! That’s what I figured but you just never know.
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★
    Looks like you need a new alliance.
  • Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 ★★
    I can also confirm, as this happened to my ally during the first raid. If one path is not taken, as is shown in the picture you attached, then you will not get exploration rewards. You will still get completion rewards and the conqueror reward chest.