**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Most UNDERRATED CHAMP

13Β»

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 20
    Ronin is right up there for underrated champions. If you've got the skill - and ideally, a Black Widow relic of 4* or higher - he can do some fairly insane stuff:

https://youtu.be/55mZ4RLDiEY?si=YvVsEtkhLQwwgfdt

https://youtu.be/-eRQuow_FYQ?si=FWXxTgivBpxx0wUJ

https://youtu.be/Y6S-c9hVVEA?si=vDI0UAUEJA_lOUx3

These are, needless to say, not videos of my own gameplay...
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Quicksilver
  • Options
    GeopallyGeopally Posts: 19 β˜…
    Captain America Sam Wilson, one of the few Non Machine Tech Champions I believe is great against Prowess Mutant Champions.
  • Options
    Vidi7Vidi7 Posts: 79 β˜…
    NEXTON said:

Quicksilver

But he's slow in damage
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 634 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Vidi7 said:

NEXTON said:

Quicksilver

But he's slow in damage
    He’s not if you’re good with him
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 848 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Shock29 said:

Punisher 2099. Solid damage and good utility along with the ability to Stun Lock the opponent. He doesn't need awakening but it makes buildup faster at the start of the fight and provides a very nice safety net should you push the opponent to 3 Bars of Power.

Power control is even better if he's got the synergy with Captain America active. Whenever I pick Punisher 2099 for Arena I always look for a Cap to partner him with.
  • Options
    Serpent_King98Serpent_King98 Posts: 38 β˜…
    Sirmacool said:

Dr Voodoo. Poison and power control. He’s an ace against cosmic. Hitting 2k a tic poison in AQ.

I would LOVE to rank up my 6* voodoo but I have so many rank ups to plan.. one day though
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    NEXTON said:

Quicksilver

Agreed. He cancels miss, unstoppable, evade, power gains, regen if you run despair. He has a guaranteed safety net when you intercept with him. His dmg is busty. I don't know why he's hardly mentioned. Is it bc of his animation and hit count?
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 286 β˜…β˜…
    Ibom
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 β˜…β˜…
    Cosmic: Angela / King Groot
    Tech: Ultron / Hulkbuster
    Mutant: Toad / Namor
    Skill: Elsa / Falcon
    Science: Spidergwen / She Hulk
    Mystic: Hood / Wiccan
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 24
    BWCV. Utility is insane for questing. Solid surprise attacker in BG. Versatile in war. Her and doom are the only 6* mystics I use and it's easily a 9 times outta 10 bwcv choice. Even if I bring doom. He just doesn't compare to her utility wise. Imo IMO (this is an opinion thread right? No wrong answers lol)
    Samanun said:

Rasilover said:

Claire definitely top 5 mystic πŸ₯Έ

How can she be a top 5 mystic when she cant even finish a bg’s fight
    You're playing her wrong of you can't finish BG fights with her. I finish in under a minute all the time. Ay ohhhh. But seriously. Her L2 damage with her incinerate curse is insanely viable in many bg fights. And she can get there very quick. Feel free to disagree. It's factual. I have plenty of wins to show it. Does she struggle against r3 7*? Sure she could use a bump there. But R2 7* and below I win all the time. Kingpin fights for instance. I can finish in no time with full health. Same with korg. She's a great answer to many defenders.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    One word. Stealth hyphen spiderman
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Jubilee because............

She's cool? Idk

100% agree is is highly underrated. Same with invisible woman in my opinion, but that’s due to her play style
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

ahmynuts said:

She's cool? Idk

100% agree is is highly underrated. Same with invisible woman in my opinion, but that’s due to her play style
    Invisible Woman to me is very impractical nowadays due to the many difficult Special attacks to dodge, like one direct hit or blocked hit and you lose all your ramp up (or most with synergies)
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

ahmynuts said:

She's cool? Idk

Invisible Woman to me is very impractical nowadays due to the many difficult Special attacks to dodge, like one direct hit or blocked hit and you lose all your ramp up (or most with synergies)
    A sad truth :(
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Void. Doubles on defense and attack, can deal damage without hitting the opponent that is unavoidable, reverses healing, lowers evade chance, and has one of the highest hps in the game.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 817 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Mutant-Toad
    Tech-Mysterio
    Cosmic-Vox
    Mystic-Diablo/Hood
    Science-Red Hulk/ Joe Fixit
    Skill-Crossbones

I'd love someone to enlighten me on Mysterio as I have an awakened 7 star collecting dust
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 817 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 25
    GrO_ot78 said:

This IMO is the most undervalued champ in the game...mainly because of how op her class is.....Ultron a close second
  • Options
    JoSpidey_10JoSpidey_10 Posts: 82 β˜…
    Sauron. He does burst damage, bleed, degen, regen, high damage specials, unblockable, and increased burst damage. Got him 7* and liked him a lot. Good def without counter too.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Sauron. He does burst damage, bleed, degen, regen, high damage specials, unblockable, and increased burst damage. Got him 7* and liked him a lot. Good def without counter too.

Really? I watched a youtube video and tried to use him in questing but his damage was very weak without suicide masteries. Mine's even awakened and was still rubbish.