**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Light attacks whiffing

I don't know why, is it AI skipping frames or hitboxes are incorrect or something related with FPS, but light intercepting is to unreliable last time. I play this game more than 6 years and can call myself skilled player. You can call these examples skill issue, but i don't care, it is purely bugs for me.
https://youtu.be/HDCmLfp5i44?si=cLQycKjEAVgL-0oA

Comments

• Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,357 ★★★★★
    It’s not unreliable. I see the AI is perfectly doing light intercepts against you.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

It’s not unreliable. I see the AI is perfectly doing light intercepts against you.

No, he clearly got a light intercept in some of those fights but the animation seemed to cancel halfway through. I believe there was a lag spike or something. What device do you use, OP?
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 820 ★★★★
    Game is too big and old. Last spike or dropped frames.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,436 ★★★★★

Works as intended. We should appreciate and thank Kabam for this fantastic AI.

Thanks @ kabam.
    We appreciate you for this fantastic AI
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,357 ★★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

Graves_3 said:

No, he clearly got a light intercept in some of those fights but the animation seemed to cancel halfway through. I believe there was a lag spike or something. What device do you use, OP?
    It was sarcasm!! Looks like it was not obvious.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 931 ★★★★★
    edited February 25
    It’s just RNG. Sometimes the AI dice come up with “it’s time to for you to get punched in the face… quit thinking your inputs matter, loser”
  • Options
    DeNeDieDeNeDie Posts: 42
    By the way, my device is Asus Rog Phone 7.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    It's crazy that you can no longer punish the AI specials if you're far away, AI will hit you with light attack almost 80% of times, I've faced this a LOT in past month or so.
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 332 ★★
    That's not how you light intercept the safe way lol
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 332 ★★
    Been playing for 2 years and never had a single input issue. Apple ipad