Options

OG Iron Man sig 120?

WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 313 ★★★
I just have to share this as RNG is incredible in this game. I pulled my first 7 star OG iron man from the valentine's calendar free paragons. Then I whaled a little for valentine's day and went for the 7 stars crystals because of the great pool. Combine those with today's Valiant 7 star crystal, I now have a sig 120 7 star OG Iron man. Yes, I pulled him 7 times in the last 10-11 days.

He's a great champ, and better with high sig so I'm not upset. But I'm also not excited. I'm just kind of stupefied by the "luck" and "RNG." I just felt the need to share.

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,998 ★★★★
    You should r3 him immediately
  • Options
    Corkscrew said:

WhoDaPoo said:

I just have to share this as RNG is incredible in this game. I pulled my first 7 star OG iron man from the valentine's calendar free paragons. Then I whaled a little for valentine's day and went for the 7 stars crystals because of the great pool. Combine those with today's Valiant 7 star crystal, I now have a sig 120 7 star OG Iron man. Yes, I pulled him 7 times in the last 10-11 days.

He's a great champ, and better with high sig so I'm not upset. But I'm also not excited. I'm just kind of stupefied by the "luck" and "RNG." I just felt the need to share.

Sig 100 Angela here. 6/6
    I just saw your thread! Nice to know I'm the only one stuck in the RNG loop of sigging up one 7 star haha!
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 809 ★★★
    Ironman Og loves you 💕
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,339 ★★★★★
    Bless me with some guardian luck
  • Options

Bless me with some guardian luck

Unduped Guardian to r3 got me the Valiant title. I WISH all these dupes were on him!

• Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 201 ★★
    Shame that the sig is borderline useless if you accidently touch the screen during the first fight in a quest when you're at 99% health