Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

They've changed the AI again...

I've not played much today but in at least three separate fights I've noted the AI go for a heavy when I've dex'd a medium or a light, anyone else seen this?

Comments

• Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    AI has been heavy intercepting me lately... and not with Doom either.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Actually yeah, just some random heavies out of nowhere, kinda Mysterio's playstyle but everywhere
  • Options
    This past War I was chain-heavied (3 heavies) by America Chavez in the corner... felt like I was fighting a real person. It was so bizarre. It never happened to me before and there was nothing I could do.
  • Options
    MasquiradeMasquirade Posts: 37
    It's almost been asif they throw them out of the frustration of missing a medium/light 😂 creates an easy window for me so I'm not complaining, just something I noticed
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 951 ★★★★
    Only thing I’ve really noticed is a lot of strange walking forward. Not dashing or blocking, just walking. Makes it incredibly hard to time a parry because when close to you they throw a light which is a much quicker animation than a medium. It’s just a very random passiveness. Hopefully the March update does fix it though.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,643 ★★★★★
    I’m in the middle of a Necro run, and some of these behaviors are getting on my nerves…..

#longliveAegon
  • Options
    kingjphilipkingjphilip Posts: 46
    edited February 27

Ai doing a madness everytime i try a heavy attack it always get resisted now

If this happens in arena, the opponent has the Stand Your Ground mastery. Please increase your knowledge of the game before complaining
  • Options

If this happens in arena, the opponent has the Stand Your Ground mastery. Please increase your knowledge of the game before complaining
    Doom can do it without the mastery right?
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 951 ★★★★

Yes when his aura is up. Same with idoom.
  • Options
    kingjphilipkingjphilip Posts: 46

His aura makes him unstoppable and stun immune during the last hit of special attacks and heavies
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 546 ★★★

I like it hiw people nit pick about me thats funny i said every content i try even normal quests constant resist of heavyw but i get u all gotta moan :D

Unfortunately, you're like the boy who cried wolf at this point. You'll need to provide video proof before we just take your word for it.
  • Options

Ai doing a madness everytime i try a heavy attack it always get resisted now i think it has changed again

I've been getting resisted a ton in the SQ & EQ. I also get parried on heavy attacks.
  • Options

I like it hiw people nit pick about me thats funny i said every content i try even normal quests constant resist of heavyw but i get u all gotta moan :D

Some people are unaffected and will never believe you.
  • Options

His aura makes him unstoppable and stun immune during the last hit of special attacks and heavies
    I thought so - I was just trying to give this guy a chance but he's insisting on it 😂