**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

MAGIC HEIST starts February 28th! Raffling off a 7-Star The Serpent!

Comments

• Options
    Queen_PhœnixQueen_Phœnix Posts: 8
    edited February 27

Okay so do we need to win 40 6* fights or 240 6* fights to get that gem?💎

180 fights with 7* for the paragon+ objectives.
    180 fights with 6* champion for tb or lower.
    But it's not something you can do in one sitting. you will need to do 6 fights a day minimum.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

But it's not something you can do in one sitting. you will need to do 6 fights a day minimum.
    What?
  • Options
    Roronoazoro99Roronoazoro99 Posts: 15
    so paragon+ will be able to get 44 points max and others will be able to get 22 points max, is this correct?
  • Options
    Roronoazoro99Roronoazoro99 Posts: 15

I think its 6 fights daily, and total 120 fights with 7* for paragon+ players to get all milestones.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    😏 Fast energy recharge 😏
  • Options
    REMUS_BTLSCREMUS_BTLSC Posts: 4
    Excited for this!
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    So we obviously earn points toward the event for participating in this special arena

Will we also get points for the event for doing the regular arenas?
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,687 ★★★
    Act 5 explo here i come
  • Options
    DaveyanEdmondDaveyanEdmond Posts: 6
    Are this kind of events monthy or only one-time? I mean,we can now freely rank up 1 champ 4-5 with a gem each month?
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★

Are this kind of events monthy or only one-time? I mean,we can now freely rank up 1 champ 4-5 with a gem each month?

This is tied to the saga event, which is 3 months long. So seems unlikely to be a monthly event. But we can hope?
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 327 ★★★

I think its 6 fights daily, and total 120 fights with 7* for paragon+ players to get all milestones.

Also note that it’s fights, not rounds, so assuming you win all your fights it’s two rounds of arena a day.
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 212 ★★
    Easy choice for me to rank 5 Kate with this gem.
  • Options
    I'll be doing Cosmic Ghost Rider for my R4 to R5 Saga Rank Up Gem, but another question, will Magic Heist solo events also happen every 3 months?
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 206
    So if I get a saga r4-5 gem, can I use it on the next lot of saga champs or will it only work for the saga event I get it from?
  • Options
    WolverineXWolverineX Posts: 42

are you going to fix Dani Moonstar? doesn't work vs Nick Fury
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★

If I had her, me too. As it stands, it's going to be Fury or Kingpin for me. I do think Skill will be the most often utilized for the rank up especially considering the other classess pools and who's already available as 7*s.
  • Options

If I had her, me too. As it stands, it's going to be Fury or Kingpin for me. I do think Skill will be the most often utilized for the rank up especially considering the other classess pools and who's already available as 7*s.
    That is literally my r4 choice rn
  • Options
    Correct me if I'm being stupid, but if there are 40 points and 20 days shouldn't we get 2 points every day? I only got 1
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,456 ★★★★★
    Freakyd said:

So if I get a saga r4-5 gem, can I use it on the next lot of saga champs or will it only work for the saga event I get it from?

This gem only works on Knull, X-Magica or Magic Thief champs
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,399 ★★★★

Correct me if I'm being stupid, but if there are 40 points and 20 days shouldn't we get 2 points every day? I only got 1

Are you Paragon or higher? If not, you can only get 1 point I believe.
  • Options
    Crine60 said:

Are you Paragon or higher? If not, you can only get 1 point I believe.
    Oh, I was wondering why noobs would be actually able to get a r4 to 5 gem. Eh at least I can get the 3 to 4 for paragon
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 675 ★★★★
    what do we do with the raffle tickets?
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,796 ★★★★
    edited February 28

I’m guessing next week, we can trade those in for a 6 or 7 star Serpent, kinda like with platinumpool and the deathless
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I’m guessing next week, we can trade those in for a 6 or 7 star Serpent, kinda like with platinumpool and the deathless
    Nope, the raffle tickets are used towards the *chance* of being 1 in 100 to recieve a 6* Serpent or 1 in 10 to recieve a 7*.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,796 ★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Nope, the raffle tickets are used towards the *chance* of being 1 in 100 to recieve a 6* Serpent or 1 in 10 to recieve a 7*.
    So it's a literall raffle then based on RNG. Typical
  • Options
    DirtyThirtyDirtyThirty Posts: 2
    Will we be able to wait until the last day and do all 120 arena fight on the last day or will we not unlock the next days objective unless we have the current days objective done when the next one goes live?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,001 ★★★★★

Will we be able to wait until the last day and do all 120 arena fight on the last day or will we not unlock the next days objective unless we have the current days objective done when the next one goes live?

You can be the guinea pig if you want. Let us know. But it's literally only 2 rounds a day if you use all 7*. Can't be that harsh to find to time to do 2 quick rounds.