**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7* Invisible Woman for the L

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,154 ★★★★★
I know it was free so I shouldn’t feel like I lost, but she was the only one of the 6 champs I didn’t want…. 😭
Here’s hoping for a buff 🙄

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,042 ★★★★★
    Cure2024 said:

she is very much visible

You can only try to be John Cena. No one can ever be him
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Chovner said:

I know it was free so I shouldn’t feel like I lost, but she was the only one of the 6 champs I didn’t want…. 😭

100% same thing for me. I spun out the crystal saying just not invisible woman. But alas it was to no avail and despite having a 5/6 chance of getting something good I ended up with the most useless of the fantastic four :(

I especially wanted a mojo for Fintech's challenge but now I have to rank and sig up my 6 star. Feels bad man
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

I took her for a spin and she hits hard but you can’t even make a single mistake or you’re screwed. Whoever designed her must’ve been smoking something because despite putting out some great numbers, she’s not worth dexing back 50 times just to lose everything if you take a single blocked hit from a special that can’t be fully evaded, or do literally anything but perfectly intercept and dodge every attack

So much potential for a great champ and she’s a disappointment. Why on earth did they put her in this without buffing her

DragonMan synergy needs to be in her base kit at a minimum but I completely agree. She was also released in simpler AI times with more responsive controls. She desperately needs a tune u to be relevant. Her kit also screams fear of releasing another Ghost too, maybe with Ghost being less relevant that gives her more chance to breathe in 2024 with a tune up.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,973 ★★★★
    @Emilia90 They probably didn't want to create a Science ghost (however they created Mutant Ghost years later lol)
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,695 Guardian
    Emilia90 said:

I took her for a spin and she hits hard but you can’t even make a single mistake or you’re screwed. Whoever designed her must’ve been smoking something because despite putting out some great numbers, she’s not worth dexing back 50 times just to lose everything if you take a single blocked hit from a special that can’t be fully evaded, or do literally anything but perfectly intercept and dodge every attack

So much potential for a great champ and she’s a disappointment. Why on earth did they put her in this without buffing her

Quite a lot of her damage actually just comes from throwing a sp2 with a lot of shield. Her fragility are just complimentary to it. Check out Allison's videos on her. She showcases a lot of different rotations you can use along with BGs gameplay of her. She is not a bad pick from the crystal.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

Chovner said:

100% same thing for me. I spun out the crystal saying just not invisible woman. But alas it was to no avail and despite having a 5/6 chance of getting something good I ended up with the most useless of the fantastic four :(

I especially wanted a mojo for Fintech's challenge but now I have to rank and sig up my 6 star. Feels bad man
    Terrible take would trade you my Mojo and Iron man for her
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,695 Guardian

Pikolu said:

Emilia90 said:

Quite a lot of her damage actually just comes from throwing a sp2 with a lot of shield. Her fragility are just complimentary to it. Check out Allison's videos on her. She showcases a lot of different rotations you can use along with BGs gameplay of her. She is not a bad pick from the crystal.
    I'll trade you mine for whatever you pulled.
    I'll gladly take 20 more sigs on invisible woman than 20 extra sigs on mojo. I'd much prefer a dupe to my black cat though.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited February 27
    Found this video on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/K-E9qYpkB18

Maybe she is worth a try…
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,052 ★★★★★

I hate this game (I have a high sig 6* Angela already)
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,226 ★★★★★
    Not only she is below mid, she is free willpower as a defender. Double negetive, which in this case is not positive.
    The only positive in my eyes is 100k arena points.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 386 ★★
    I’ll take that 7* IW, and trade you this in return 😜

• Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 386 ★★
    edited February 27

I hate this game (I have a high sig 6* Angela already)

I have a ascended R5 200 sig Angela, my fav champ in da game, and would still love that pull. One day there will be «max sig» gems for 7*s…200 sig 7R3/4 Angela 🤤🤤🤤🤤
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    Got a 6* Domino, a first dupe, so also some 7* shards… I would love a 7* Invisible Woman but that’s the way the cookie crumbles.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,321 ★★★★
    edited February 27
    People are never satisfied with what they pull.. its free 7*.
    During the Romance event i spent $$$$ on Kabam Store for almost every offer got the following:
    7* Be Mine Crystal:
    7* Ironman OG (new)
    7* Angela (new)
    7* Invisible Woman (new)
    7* Black Cat (new)

Paragon Romance Crystal
    7* Ronin (new)
    7* Gambit (new)
    7* Colossus (new)

7500unit 7* Be Mine Crystal
    7* Invisible Woman (awaken)
    7* Mojo (new)

Exalted Be Mine Crystal (6* with chance 7*)
    6* Angela (sigs)

so far it's two:two in my alliance.. two got 6* while two got 7*..

I watch Allison Edits video.. Invisible Woman is incredible if you are highly skilled player.. the ability to stack fragility is very nice but it's true that it can be loss if you lose focus.. it'd be nice if the sp1 can make em passive.. so, routine is stack fragility.. sp1 (repeat until high stack).. then sp2 (almost like Mantis 20 mixed emotions).. for big damage.
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    Cure2024 said:

she is very much visible

What i find funny is this joke 100% but whats also funny, is that the people disagreeing with you didnt like the joke, bad humour in those ones lol (no toxicity involved)
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★
    I’d much rather have her than the steaming pile of Mojo filth. What a waste.
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,154 ★★★★★

I’d much rather have her than the steaming pile of Mojo filth. What a waste.

Pulling 7* Mojo at least brings you close to doing Fintech's Carrina challenge. Invisible Woman brings me nothing really
  • Options
    EBG78EBG78 Posts: 122 ★★
    Chovner said:

I got her 3 times out of 4 crystals.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 635 ★★★
    I pulled Mojo for the first time lol just need to dupe him now