**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please tell me the cost of Raid tickets will drop next month

MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
Raids are fun and the rewards are pretty good, even if you don't complete. Participation in my alliance has been slowly declining for the past year so we don't even fill up a single BG for Raids, but we do get enough to take on two paths and we few are getting better at it.

However, it's not worth doing if the cost of the entry tickets remain so obscenely high. I wiped out all of my Loyalty and most of my Glory just to make it to 180 tickets. I'm trying to save Artifacts to get the 7* crystal (not far off now) and I'm not going to use Units on this.

Either the cost needs to drop significantly (whether it's the exchange rate or the number of tickets needed) or at least allow us the option to use gold and battle chips, too. I don't mind use either of those, especially since I have well over 200m gold (yes, I'm constantly ranking up champs and yet...).

I haven't seen any discussion on this matter and I don't have the time to watch any of the MCOC videos, so I have no idea if there has been any official talk on this matter.

Comments

• Options
    BlarguardedBlarguarded Posts: 21
    To my knowledge, raids are end game content. They have a cost because they give out such high rewards. They are OPTIONAL to do. Explore map 6 for 30 weeks THEN do raids. You do not need to to raids every month. If you do, then fork over the required resources and do it. If they drop the cost they'll lessen the rewards.
    If you don't have time to watch MCOC videos about matters then you probably don't have time to do raids every month anyways. It's okay. You do not need to do raids every month. Save up resources and do it later.
    Also grinding arena gets you more than 4k units a month. It only costs 1440 units for 180 raid tickets so even just casually doing arena would cover your raid ticket costs.
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 415 ★★★★
    Just allow tickets to be purchased with gold and problem solved.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Are you buying some tickets every week or trying to buy them all at once?
  • Options
    Are you offsetting the full cost by earning Tickets through Map exploration? That’s a big part of it
  • Options
    BlarguardedBlarguarded Posts: 21

The problem with this is that gold is so much easier to get nowadays that thr cost per ticket would be ridiculous like at least 200k gold for 1 ticket.
  • Options
    PirateJonPirateJon Posts: 82
    Need to be able to use gold too
  • Options
    BanannaPandaBanannaPanda Posts: 103
    Depending on how you alliance did in the previous raid, you can use most of the earn glory from the milestone to earn enough tickets
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    The cost of raid tickets will drop next month
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 110 ★★
    As requested I am telling you the cost of raid will drop next month but please Shhhh don't tell anyone that I told you this.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★

The problem with this is that gold is so much easier to get nowadays that thr cost per ticket would be ridiculous like at least 200k gold for 1 ticket.
    I’d settle for half of that.

Dr. Zola