POLL: next 7 star rank 2

Superdave1966Superdave1966 Member Posts: 122
Well I couldn't get the poll to work,would only let me have 1 option!
So I'm terrible at making decisions and I only have resources for 1 rank 2 for a while.
I'm leaning towards Warlock because I can't get past the fact that the other two were not in the top tier until 7*s were launched so does that mean he's the better of the 3?
Anyway I'd love to hear some opinions or just a vote will do if u like.
Thanks

Comments

• psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,546 ★★★★
    Please state name of the other champions, undupe or dupe.. some champions are good at sig1 or sig20, while some champions need to be sig200 to maximize their abilities.
    By giving only one name: Warlock.. you already made your decision.

I'm going to guess they are all tech 7* champions..
  • Superdave1966Superdave1966 Member Posts: 122
    psp742 said:

Please state name of the other champions, undupe or dupe.. some champions are good at sig1 or sig20, while some champions need to be sig200 to maximize their abilities.
    By giving only one name: Warlock.. you already made your decision.

I'm going to guess they are all tech 7* champions..

No im just very tired and my brain has already gone to bed

How we are supposed to know who were the "other two"?

D'oh!
    ProjecteX said:

Think you’re missing a photo of the options mate. But regardless of the other, warlock is always an amazing shout for a rank up :)

I am leaning to Warlock but I have other people saying Mantis and something about the amount of uses for Venom or the amount of times they crop up keeps niggling at me when I think I've decided
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,338 ★★★★★
    Venom is certainly way better than warlock, and mantis is a insta win in bgs. You're wrong, they're right
    Lol thanks for the input
    It looks like my edit didn't make it either.to clarify it's Warlock,Mantis or Venom.
    I keep getting these little pop ups,can't remember the poll one but my edit kept saying "your post will appear once its approved"
    I guess it wasnt
    All three are great champions to have at rank2 or rank3... it all depends on your needs and who you prefer.. i listen to what others have to say but in the end.. I get to decide who I want to rank2 first.. it doesn't prevent me from ranking them up on a later date..

So best advice I can give is rank up who you like playing.
    psp742 said:

All three are great champions to have at rank2 or rank3... it all depends on your needs and who you prefer.. i listen to what others have to say but in the end.. I get to decide who I want to rank2 first.. it doesn't prevent me from ranking them up on a later date..

So best advice I can give is rank up who you like playing.

I like playing warlock and venom,haven't used Mantis much but I think that is probably the answer.plus I hate fighting spiders and don't always have nick fury as an option
    edited February 28
    Mantis is fairly easy.. do a few combo on opponents to place intimidate (makes them clam up, but be careful sometimes they do strike back) hit their block to gain mixed emotions (max stack 20).. or you can place infuriate on opponents and make them very aggressive.. intercept them for mixed emotions.. when you have 20 mixed emotions and you have 2bars of power.. parry opponent and hold 'Heavy'.. more the mixed emotions, the longer the time for countdown.. gain upto 10 fury max.. let Heavy hit opponent once or twice then immediately press special.. for easy 180k to 200k damage..

If opponents shrug her intimidate or infuriate.. you could use sp1 to place sleep on opponent.. but its going to be tougher to get sp2 rotation.
    psp742 said:

Mantis is fairly easy.. do a few combo on opponents to place intimidate (makes them clam up, but be careful sometimes they do strike back) hit their block to gain mixed emotions (max stack 20).. or you can place infuriate on opponents and make them very aggressive.. intercept them for mixed emotions.. when you have 20 mixed emotions and you have 2bars of power.. parry opponent and hold 'Heavy'.. more the mixed emotions, the longer the time for countdown.. gain upto 10 fury max.. let Heavy hit opponent once or twice then immediately press special.. for easy 180k to 200k damage..

If opponents shrug her intimidate or infuriate.. you could use sp1 to place sleep on opponent.. but its going to be tougher to get sp2 rotation.

Thanks for the info,I appreciate it