**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

POLL: next 7 star rank 2

Well I couldn't get the poll to work,would only let me have 1 option!
So I'm terrible at making decisions and I only have resources for 1 rank 2 for a while.
I'm leaning towards Warlock because I can't get past the fact that the other two were not in the top tier until 7*s were launched so does that mean he's the better of the 3?
Anyway I'd love to hear some opinions or just a vote will do if u like.
Thanks

Comments

  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,400 ★★★★
    Please state name of the other champions, undupe or dupe.. some champions are good at sig1 or sig20, while some champions need to be sig200 to maximize their abilities.
    By giving only one name: Warlock.. you already made your decision.

    I'm going to guess they are all tech 7* champions..
  • Options
    Superdave1966Superdave1966 Posts: 83
    psp742 said:

    Please state name of the other champions, undupe or dupe.. some champions are good at sig1 or sig20, while some champions need to be sig200 to maximize their abilities.
    By giving only one name: Warlock.. you already made your decision.

    I'm going to guess they are all tech 7* champions..

    No im just very tired and my brain has already gone to bed
  • Options
    Superdave1966Superdave1966 Posts: 83

    How we are supposed to know who were the "other two"?

    D'oh!
  • Options
    Superdave1966Superdave1966 Posts: 83
    ProjecteX said:

    Think you’re missing a photo of the options mate. But regardless of the other, warlock is always an amazing shout for a rank up :)

    I am leaning to Warlock but I have other people saying Mantis and something about the amount of uses for Venom or the amount of times they crop up keeps niggling at me when I think I've decided
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,323 ★★★★★
    Venom is certainly way better than warlock, and mantis is a insta win in bgs. You're wrong, they're right
  • Options
    Superdave1966Superdave1966 Posts: 83
    Lol thanks for the input
  • Options
    Superdave1966Superdave1966 Posts: 83
    It looks like my edit didn't make it either.to clarify it's Warlock,Mantis or Venom.
    I keep getting these little pop ups,can't remember the poll one but my edit kept saying "your post will appear once its approved"
    I guess it wasnt
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,400 ★★★★
    All three are great champions to have at rank2 or rank3... it all depends on your needs and who you prefer.. i listen to what others have to say but in the end.. I get to decide who I want to rank2 first.. it doesn't prevent me from ranking them up on a later date..

    So best advice I can give is rank up who you like playing.
  • Options
    Superdave1966Superdave1966 Posts: 83
    psp742 said:

    All three are great champions to have at rank2 or rank3... it all depends on your needs and who you prefer.. i listen to what others have to say but in the end.. I get to decide who I want to rank2 first.. it doesn't prevent me from ranking them up on a later date..

    So best advice I can give is rank up who you like playing.

    I like playing warlock and venom,haven't used Mantis much but I think that is probably the answer.plus I hate fighting spiders and don't always have nick fury as an option
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,400 ★★★★
    edited February 28
    Mantis is fairly easy.. do a few combo on opponents to place intimidate (makes them clam up, but be careful sometimes they do strike back) hit their block to gain mixed emotions (max stack 20).. or you can place infuriate on opponents and make them very aggressive.. intercept them for mixed emotions.. when you have 20 mixed emotions and you have 2bars of power.. parry opponent and hold 'Heavy'.. more the mixed emotions, the longer the time for countdown.. gain upto 10 fury max.. let Heavy hit opponent once or twice then immediately press special.. for easy 180k to 200k damage..

    If opponents shrug her intimidate or infuriate.. you could use sp1 to place sleep on opponent.. but its going to be tougher to get sp2 rotation.
  • Options
    Superdave1966Superdave1966 Posts: 83
    psp742 said:

    Mantis is fairly easy.. do a few combo on opponents to place intimidate (makes them clam up, but be careful sometimes they do strike back) hit their block to gain mixed emotions (max stack 20).. or you can place infuriate on opponents and make them very aggressive.. intercept them for mixed emotions.. when you have 20 mixed emotions and you have 2bars of power.. parry opponent and hold 'Heavy'.. more the mixed emotions, the longer the time for countdown.. gain upto 10 fury max.. let Heavy hit opponent once or twice then immediately press special.. for easy 180k to 200k damage..

    If opponents shrug her intimidate or infuriate.. you could use sp1 to place sleep on opponent.. but its going to be tougher to get sp2 rotation.

    Thanks for the info,I appreciate it
Sign In or Register to comment.