**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you Guys think we will ever be able to play the collector from act 5.2?

It could be cool seeing collector as a playable champion, considering we have maestro, Kang, thanos, and all the other cool trophy champions. I think it would be a pretty cool having him as playable, but obviously in a single class. (Example: mystic) and no, his SP3 would not instantly K.O. Your opponent, that would be overpowered. If kabam ever does decide to do this, then let it be able to obtain for free to play players aswell. Whether it’s from the banquet crystals or some fun event to get him and not have to pay. Just a pretty cool idea.

Comments

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 747 ★★★
    Nah
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,941 ★★★★★
    I mean I’m not expecting it, but I wasn’t expecting maestro either, so maybe. I think it’s more likely we’ll get one of the act 8 corrupted characters next though
  • Options
    KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Posts: 112
    I would rather see Superior Kang playable than Collector playable
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,416 ★★★★★
    We could but he be different like how playable maestro isnt boss maestro abilities never say never on anything just wait and see what happens
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    I'd love to have all story special bosses as trophy champs eventually
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,950 ★★★★
    If we could have the Maestro as playable Cosmic, we could definitely see the Collector as playable (with an updated kit of course). Which class would he be in? Mystic or cosmic
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

If we could have the Maestro as playable Cosmic, we could definitely see the Collector as playable (with an updated kit of course). Which class would he be in? Mystic or cosmic

Cosmic id say as he be a elder
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    edited February 28
    I mean if you asked me this about a year ago i'd say no, but with maestro as playable character and we'll get deathless thanos as well, it's certainly possible (although it would have a different kit)
  • Options

I mean if you asked me this about a year ago i'd say no, but with maestro as playable character and we'll get deathless thanos as well, it's certainly possible (although it would have a different kit)

@Bendy
    They would definitely make him an annoying defender like Maestro probably, his specials are not easy to dex at all
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,341 ★★★★★
    There's no way that he'll be given out for free/easily.
    Considering how we had to grind our asses out for 7* Maestro I'd say collector will be even harder.
    Combine these new CCP objectives, put them on steroids and tie them on new mountain quest.

There we go, now summoners can get their hands on collector 😃
  • Options
    @PT_99 They will probably put him in a Necropolis like everest quest
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,341 ★★★★★
    Kabam will even name it "Necro 2.0"
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

@Bendy
    They would definitely make him an annoying defender like Maestro probably, his specials are not easy to dex at all
    Agree they would make him more meta defender focus as he be such a pain with specials and abilities but wont see till maybe the next big everest content after necro
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Still seems dumb to me there is no way of acquiring Classic Ultron outside of a 5*.
  • Options

Still seems dumb to me there is no way of acquiring Classic Ultron outside of a 5*.

Yet
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Yet
    I hope hes a 6 soon as how is he not a higher rarity lol
  • Options
    call_me_ogcall_me_og Posts: 87
    Crcrcrc said:

I mean I’m not expecting it, but I wasn’t expecting maestro either, so maybe. I think it’s more likely we’ll get one of the act 8 corrupted characters next though

maestro is one thing collector is another
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    Before Necro Maestro I would have said no way in heck, now it’s not impossible he’d get a playable version with an alternate kit, but would probably be a limited/trophy champ the same way. I don’t think we’ll get Superior Class playables outside of the summoned symbiote.
  • Options

Before Necro Maestro I would have said no way in heck, now it’s not impossible he’d get a playable version with an alternate kit, but would probably be a limited/trophy champ the same way. I don’t think we’ll get Superior Class playables outside of the summoned symbiote.

They would probably make him a different class
  • Options
    Any and all elders would absolutely be cosmic class just like The Champion who is actually an elder
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,008 ★★★★★
    Collector will be a reward when kabam introduces 8*, and 8* version of necropolis, which probably have superior kang as boss and completion gives a 7* Playable collector and exploration will give a 8* playable collector.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    edited February 28
    He'd need something in his kit to make him somewhat usable though, because most of his design is "boss" design. Maestro was a lot easier to implement.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,690 Guardian

It could be cool seeing collector as a playable champion, considering we have maestro, Kang, thanos, and all the other cool trophy champions. I think it would be a pretty cool having him as playable, but obviously in a single class. (Example: mystic) and no, his SP3 would not instantly K.O. Your opponent, that would be overpowered. If kabam ever does decide to do this, then let it be able to obtain for free to play players aswell. Whether it’s from the banquet crystals or some fun event to get him and not have to pay. Just a pretty cool idea.

As he exists in 5.2? I doubt it.

I should say, I doubt it on predictable time scales. I don't see such a thing happening in, say, the next six years. But if this game is still around in ten years or more, maybe. A lot would have to happen to change the game significantly to make that a likely possibility though.
  • Options
    Resternboy32Resternboy32 Posts: 59
    edited February 28
    PT_99 said:

There's no way that he'll be given out for free/easily.
    Considering how we had to grind our asses out for 7* Maestro I'd say collector will be even harder.
    Combine these new CCP objectives, put them on steroids and tie them on new mountain quest.

There we go, now summoners can get their hands on collector 😃

Well I’m not saying it’s gonna be easy to get him, if he ever became playable, but also to not have to pay for a Sigil or some other dumb thing, that doesn’t let free to play players get cool things like playable collector. free to play players should also get nice things.
  • Options
    edited March 1

Imagine if they decided to place him as the trophy champ for necro instead of Maestro
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Imagine if they decided to place him as the trophy champ for necro instead of Maestro
    They would of had to buff him to make him meta champ even then hes a robot if u can armor shatter u could easily kill