**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Power of Destroyer ❓

doggydoggy Posts: 784 ★★★
edited February 26 in General Discussion
The Destroyer is forged from an unknown and enchanted metal. The Destroyer armor possesses superhuman strength, stamina and is practically invulnerable. It is capable of energy projection, matter manipulation and when lowered the armor's visor can fire a disintegrating beam.

Energy Manipulation: The Destroyer armor is capable of firing extremely powerful bolts of energy, primarily for destructive purposes. It has such power that the energy it crackles within can shatter planets. The armor can project beams of intense heat, electricity, plasma, anti-matter and magnetic force.

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

I swear kabam gonna make him Anti- Mags

That's pretty much the standard for any new #metal tech champ.
    ability accuracy reduction against mUtAnTs go brrr.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Kushala bait.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★

He better be armor break/shatter immune

If it's Mystic, then that's likely - Armour Break immunity is pretty common amongst recent mystics.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,037 ★★★
    Check out the new SAGAS info link. Destroyer is sorted with Mystics on one of the champ lists.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,161 ★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

I swear kabam gonna make him Anti- Mags

That's pretty much the standard for any new #metal tech champ.
    The destroyer is mystic
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 171 ★★
    edited February 26
    For some reason I have a feeling he gonna be an annoying must have defender in your BG decks.
  • Options
    call_me_ogcall_me_og Posts: 87
    i feel like he will be a offensive powerhouse considering hes listed on the attack tactic on the sagas
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★

i feel like he will be a offensive powerhouse considering hes listed on the attack tactic on the sagas

He'll most likely be a dual threat champ, hopefully
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,315 ★★★★
    Hope Destroyer is going to live up to his namesake.. and not a dud that needs to be buff later on.
    A terrible thing would be he is awesome, then kabam makes changes so he isn't going to be Hercules 2.0
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    Given the physical similarities between Destroyer and Vox, some kind of optic blast-related synergy for them (and Cyclops!) would be fun!
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    would be shocked if he isn’t armor break immune or punishes armor break some other way.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    edited March 2
    psp742 said:

Hope Destroyer is going to live up to his namesake.. and not a dud that needs to be buff later on.
    A terrible thing would be he is awesome, then kabam makes changes so he isn't going to be Hercules 2.0

His damage seems to be similar to Galan based on the livestream rotation