**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Who are the champions counted for in #X-Magica and #Magic Thief tags?

HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,160 ★★★
Either i'm missing something but i can't find a way to know which champions are in those tags

Comments

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,844 ★★★★
    They will probably add the tags next update in filters. But they did think that it was a good idea to start the event without tags.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,279 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

They will probably add the tags next update in filters. But they did think that it was a good idea to start the event without tags.

The event hasn't started yet
  • Options
    edited February 29

Ashacekar said:

Arenas are still preview event and we have solo milestones on so those who didn't see the blog will wonder like OP. The filters in game would have been convenient to scroll across the champs.

But anyways like the romance tags, i expect them to be in next update. I have picked my champs to rankup but it feels cool to filter them in game.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,377 ★★★★★
    LeoZed said:

All I can say is that void is gonna be my first R5 6 star champ.. super excited as I love him... The first rarity of void I got was a 6 star and love playing hin

He exist as 7* so if you're close to a loyalty crystal you better hold off that gem
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,637 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Ashacekar said:

Arenas are still preview event and we have solo milestones on so those who didn't see the blog will wonder like OP. The filters in game would have been convenient to scroll across the champs.

But anyways like the romance tags, i expect them to be in next update. I have picked my champs to rankup but it feels cool to filter them in game.
    How does using a Saga champ help in this arena/event?
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,279 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Ashacekar said:

The event hasn't started yet. Arenas started, but that's not the same thing as the event.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,001 ★★★★★
    edited February 29

LeoZed said:

All I can say is that void is gonna be my first R5 6 star champ.. super excited as I love him... The first rarity of void I got was a 6 star and love playing hin

He exist as 7* so if you're close to a loyalty crystal you better hold off that gem
    Why? Between getting regular catalys monthly and now a r5 gem every couple of months...people can rank 5 a 6* much more often than when 5* were new to max rank. Not to mention its incredibly hard to max sig a 7* right now.
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★

LeoZed said:

Yeah buddy I agree but I can't get him to high sig soon and am F2P and don't do too much content .. a hater of long form content so no abyss or necro coz I don't have the time for them,.. hence this choice buddy.. I only have 6 seven stars and not much of a BG player too as it also takes time...
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,377 ★★★★★
    LeoZed said:

LeoZed said:

Yeah buddy I agree but I can't get him to high sig soon and am F2P and don't do too much content .. a hater of long form content so no abyss or necro coz I don't have the time for them,.. hence this choice buddy.. I only have 6 seven stars and not much of a BG player too as it also takes time...
    Yeah if it suits you well, go for it. it's just a suggestion. Void is amazing at 6* r5 ancesion anyways.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★
    PSA:

King Groot is in the infographic but he is NOT on the list of the champs in the announcement. It would be great if we could get a clarification from the team on this.

I would bet it’s an omission from the list, since Deathless KG is included.
  • Options
    JohnTargaryenJohnTargaryen Posts: 106

• Options

Ashacekar said:

Ashacekar said:

How does using a Saga champ help in this arena/event?
    Waffle Milestones rewards are related and have the tags so it should be mentioned in game. Anyone who picks the rankup items and hasn't looked at blog or inforgraphics won't know. Any tags mentioned in game should be clarified in game.