**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Winter of Woe Points [comms]

geaimsgeaims Posts: 45
edited February 29 in General Discussion
Soooo I see the point from the woe is out to everyone tell me why I didn’t get my point when I did it and others are getting not 1 but 2 points? Someone has 10 points rn? What’s going on?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Yeah stinks cause one of my friends got 2 points they are sitting at 10 points
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★
    geaims said:

Yep ally mate also has same of there at 10 whilst im at 7 due to i didnt do robot objective i want my 2 points so i can open a 7 star
  • Options
    They took up sinister to r5 as well from this 🫠
  • Options
    Bendy said:

geaims said:

Yep ally mate also has same of there at 10 whilst im at 7 due to i didnt do robot objective i want my 2 points so i can open a 7 star
    Ummmm u didn’t do the robot objective? That means u shouldn’t be expecting a point
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 219 ★★
    I got 2 points but that was for the points reset that some people got from the objective being reset. I don't think they've even sent out the robot points yet
  • Options
    I’ve done all the objectives on the 1st week so I should have gotten the points as well and my bad didn’t read it right
  • Options
    The players name is M___________ who got the 2 points
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,156 ★★★★★
    Emomike said:

I got 2 points but that was for the points reset that some people got from the objective being reset. I don't think they've even sent out the robot points yet

they haven't.
  • Options
    BabyGrootBabyGroot Posts: 85
    I didn't get the point either
  • Options
    🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★

geaims said:

They took up sinister to r5 as well from this 🫠

You have some great friends.
    I was waiting for you to show up lmaoo
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★
    Same here. Did the robot objective too. Still yet to receive the additional point.
  • Options
    HR1028HR1028 Posts: 3
    I haven't received yet
  • Options
    Pdexter86Pdexter86 Posts: 81
    I haven’t received the extra point yet either. Are they going out gradually?
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 802 ★★★★
    I haven't recieved my extra "Robot" point either. Have completed all the objectives so far from both AM and Nebula fight.
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 219 ★★
    Pdexter86 said:

They have not sent out the robot objective yet. They just sent out the points that were lost do to an error.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 802 ★★★★
    Emomike said:

Pdexter86 said:

They have not sent out the robot objective yet. They just sent out the points that were lost do to an error.
    Ah ok that make sense.

Well not sure if you happen to have a direct line to the Kabam team, if so do let them know they are sending these points out to some wrong players lol.

If a players completed all objectives from both fights, they should only get a max of 9 points (including the extra point for Robot objective).
    So if a player got 11 points right now, then they essentially have 3 gracing points. That is 3 opportunities not have to complete WoW objectives, and we all know how resources intensive each WoW run is, so not have to do 3 run of WoW would add up a lot.

So could really do with the Kabam team looking into this.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★
    So if whats being sent out is error points then kabam needs to look into it more as clearly being sent out to the wrong people as people unaffected are getting them
This discussion has been closed.