**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Got WoW milestones Points, but 1 is missing

Hi there everyone , today I got a mail with Winter of Woe Milestone Correction points.
I did the Gamma challenge early week 1 then the milestone was reset. So I was missing 2 points.
But then we were to also receive +1 point as well right for the robot challenge.
So I should have gotten a total of +3 points . Giving me a total of 6 points in the milestones.
Will I get the +1 point later on or was this a mistake?
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax

Comments

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,854 ★★★★
    Are they rolling this out in phases? I m yet to get the robot objective point
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★

Ashacekar said:

Are they rolling this out in phases? I m yet to get the robot objective point

This is probably from the paragon event they took down after it started and not the robot objective.
    Well except that’s a few people is at 11 points with don’t make sense
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★
    Yet to receive my robot objective point. Are they rolling this out in phases?
  • Options
    VoidMonarchVoidMonarch Posts: 10
    Guys , forgot to mention this But I seemed to have received 4 mastery points as well , from some where directly in my account. I was missing them cause of not 100% act 4 . But I now have them
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Can't believe this many people can't make out an answer that they already have. Clearly the points send out are for the bug that cleared the points are gotten, and not the robot one yet
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★
    edited February 29

Can't believe this many people can't make out an answer that they already have. Clearly the points send out are for the bug that cleared the points are gotten, and not the robot one yet

Well if that was the case indeed some summoners wouldn't be standing at 10/11 points in the solo objective, which happens to be the case.
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 219 ★★
    Rohith21 said:

Well if that was the case indeed some summoners wouldn't be standing at 10/11 points in the solo objective, which happens to be the case.

See do to error. It's not the robot objective.
  • Options
    Rohith21 said:

Some people actually did all the fights, got all the points and then got the points taken from the bug, that's why, also it might have been another bug
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★

Rohith21 said:

Some people actually did all the fights, got all the points and then got the points taken from the bug, that's why, also it might have been another bug
    The most anyone can have at this time is 8 points, 9 once the free point from week 1 comes.
  • Options

Rohith21 said:

The most anyone can have at this time is 8 points, 9 once the free point from week 1 comes.
    So.... As I said... Another bug