Options

Nexus Offer is Not Nexus πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Comments

• Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 122 β˜…

Hey all,

We are aware of the issues with this Offer and are taking it down until we can clarify the content. These were not meant to be Nexus Crystals (7-Star Nexus Crystals don't even exist). We are measuring the impact of this issue and will have further steps for you all after that is done.

What about the Paragon offer? It says" 6* class hero selector". Does it mean I can pick a specific champ in the class like Onslaught? Magik or Deathless Guillotine? Or is it a choice of 3 random champs in the chosen class?
  • Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297 β˜…
    edited February 28
    πŸ˜‚

Who cares about 6s πŸ˜‚

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,812 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is Nexus ?

Not guaranteed 6-Star.
  • Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297 β˜…
    …yes
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,322 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 28
    So as Paragon, I only get the 6* class nexus offer.. no secondary offer after purchasing the first offer? I mean secondary offer of 7* class nexus.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,401 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    One look at the offer and I knew either Kabam worded it wrong or it's just a bug.
    The crystals inside the big yellow box are normal class crystals
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I am glad they are reversing the transaction as opposed to something else that advantages people who got the offer.
    FYI forget the wording and look at the preview that is there...makes it pretty obvious there was no class nexus
  • Options
    StormBreakerMCOCStormBreakerMCOC Posts: 15 β˜…

I think he meant 7 star class nexus crystals. Lay off him a bit, can we?

I would if i didnt cost me $200. Ill happily say no more about it as long as its sorted and not ignored. Like i saud before we are dealing with peoples hard earned money
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 768 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    FWIW... I put in a ticket, and they offered to remove all the items (all the way down to the bricks of ISO and titan shards from opening a dupe). Its "fair"... but have to laugh a bit about how "oh no, I might have got 10 extra ISO bricks", when other issues like the WoW points are out there.

Funny think is, I'm less than 1200 shards now from a titan crystal... If I get a couple dupes in next few days before they claw it back... its going to be awfully hard to resist opening it... and with the general ISO shortage... if I do decide to rank up a champ, I may accidently use some of the ISO that is supposed to be clawed back. I'll certainly try not to for a couple days, at least until the ticket "auto-closes"... but the clock on processing it is on.
  • Options
    UnforgvnUnforgvn Posts: 47 β˜…
    @ka
    @Kabam Miike it's still saying Nexus for the six star.
  • Options

FWIW... I put in a ticket, and they offered to remove all the items (all the way down to the bricks of ISO and titan shards from opening a dupe). Its "fair"... but have to laugh a bit about how "oh no, I might have got 10 extra ISO bricks", when other issues like the WoW points are out there.

Funny think is, I'm less than 1200 shards now from a titan crystal... If I get a couple dupes in next few days before they claw it back... its going to be awfully hard to resist opening it... and with the general ISO shortage... if I do decide to rank up a champ, I may accidently use some of the ISO that is supposed to be clawed back. I'll certainly try not to for a couple days, at least until the ticket "auto-closes"... but the clock on processing it is on.

Even though apparently more people disagree than care... but the claw back did happen. Someone asked me if I was going to get again before the new version of offer goes away... and no... I am not.
  • Options
    5ra5ra Posts: 52 β˜…
    I sent a support ticket but the response said since I opened it they couldn't do anything. Didn't realize it wasn't a nexus until it started spinning with the reel. Not sure what else to do but definitely sucks being out 6k units on something that was advertised incorrectly.
  • Options
    5ra said:

I sent a support ticket but the response said since I opened it they couldn't do anything. Didn't realize it wasn't a nexus until it started spinning with the reel. Not sure what else to do but definitely sucks being out 6k units on something that was advertised incorrectly.

that doesn't seem right... whatever the resolution is or isn't... it should be the same for everyone. If they were able to refund me... they should refund you.
  • Options
    5ra5ra Posts: 52 β˜…
    I found it odd as well. I didn't check the forum until after I had a response from support. I didn't know what the solution was going to be but doing nothing wasn't what I was expecting.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Must be nice. And paragons get the shaft again