**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery points in act 4 [resolved!!!]

123457»

Comments

• Options
    PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Posts: 111
    They finally released the missing 3 points.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,478 ★★★

Could it be ...

@Kabam Miike @kabam jax @Pikolu @SummonerNR @DNA3000 could one of you confirm this isn't a glitch
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 939 ★★★★

Finally yes!!
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 939 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I am able to (cautiously) confirm that the team has awarded the missing points to impacted accounts!

It will require a full restart of the game.

So, as of now, all accounts should have the appropriate number of mastery points according to their progression level!

Thank you for your patience on this issue, we know it was a long journey.

• Options
    SamarySamary Posts: 10
    Good evening, thank you to the entire Kabam team, I received the 4 missing points on my birthday. lol
  • Options
    Samary said:

Good evening, thank you to the entire Kabam team, I received the 4 missing points on my birthday. lol

Happy Birthday!
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Yay! Spent 1k Units just on the 3 points I had left, damn hahahaha
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

I am able to (cautiously) confirm that the team has awarded the missing points to impacted accounts!

So, as of now, all accounts should have the appropriate number of mastery points according to their progression level!

I completed act 4 and act 5 within 60 days of reward change. When will I receive the rest of compensation rewards

• Options
    SamdroxtaarSamdroxtaar Posts: 133
    Where r my rewards change compensation ? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    SamdroxtaarSamdroxtaar Posts: 133
    So unfair to take so much time to send just mastery points i did act 4 on those days when rewards changed suddenly
  • Options
    ĐRACULAĐRACULA Posts: 7
    Guys I think I am missing a point , I have completed necropolis and have a mastery count of 60 points , wasn't it supposed to be 61 and I checked my second which also have necro completed and it also have 60 points
  • Options
    ĐRACULAĐRACULA Posts: 7
    Thanks for the information
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 762 ★★★
    Finally we can put this thread to rest, and huge thanks to the team
  • Options
    t123459t123459 Posts: 46
    thank you @Kabam Jax really happy finally
  • Options
    ChrisBosioChrisBosio Posts: 51

Kabam Jax said:

I completed act 4 and act 5 within 60 days of reward change. When will I receive the rest of compensation rewards

Any update on the reward change update? Mastery points were just one component IIRC?