Options

Wish the deletable/Trashable

Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 697 ★★★
I wish I could delete/trash the instead of waiting for the timer to run out. Heck I wish I could with all the titles and profile pics that I don’t want and only keep the select few that I do want.

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,281 ★★★★★
    I just want to disable the black background legend chat.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 697 ★★★
    Siliyo said:

You do realize it’s the same title? You’re frustrating yourself keeping it like that

Wong_99 said:

What’s the point of not claiming them? You can just not use them

The point is I don’t want or even own them like other I have and that will include future ones.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
    I don't know why the ytbers or elite petyrs feel inferior in collecting all inbox items. It doesn't cause any harm to humans or the game. I always claim everything the moment i get, they never rot in my inbox.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 847 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

I don't know why the ytbers or elite petyrs feel inferior in collecting all inbox items. It doesn't cause any harm to humans or the game. I always claim everything the moment i get, they never rot in my inbox.

That just means you don't have enough stuff in your inventory lol.
    Most people's inventory is overflowing every other day so they need to effectively manage storing these excess resources (iso, energy, revives, potions, glory, incursions Artifacts, elder marks) in the stash.
    You claim it directly it goes to the stash for like 24 days , keep it unclaimed till the last minute and you get 7 extra days.
    Just because you don't understand the dynamics of a thing doesn't mean you need to throw shade on others.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
    edited March 1

Ashacekar said:

That just means you don't have enough stuff in your inventory lol.
    Most people's inventory is overflowing every other day so they need to effectively manage storing these excess resources (iso, energy, revives, potions, glory, incursions Artifacts, elder marks) in the stash.
    You claim it directly it goes to the stash for like 24 days , keep it unclaimed till the last minute and you get 7 extra days.
    Just because you don't understand the dynamics of a thing doesn't mean you need to throw shade on others.
    Yeah my inventory is less you can say. The resources you have mentioned are not the usual things inbox. I m talking abt titles, pfp as in op's post. Some folks didn't even claim 5* spidey. These don't add any extra element to inventory.

Also i never get excess stuff from inbox. It will be great if they send excess iso, energy, revive and potions. Artifacts i don't get inbox and i m low tier GC player to hoard elder marks. If i did get excess l would do waste management as such, makes sense.