**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nexus help

PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 740 ★★★
Opened the abyss nexus don't know who to get from these

Nexus help 37 votes

Doom
81%
Ewell65SSS69ReignkingTWDoctor_Strange19BeastDadBen_15455AzenstarSaltE_Wenis69CrcrcrcJack2634Sceptilemaniac2ILoveDrDoom2x2yPhunkEqErrangwillrun4adonutLickyJJMACManbatnHonorable_BluJaySamanun 30 votes
Tigra
2%
ItsClobberinTime 1 vote
Werewolf
16%
Foxhero007DeaconWhoDaPoo13579rebel_KlippQwerasd 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 441 ★★★
    Are they new, dupes, sigs, or what? Do you know how to play tigra?
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 202
    Doom
    If they are all new, this isn't even a choice
  • Options
    edited March 1
    Wong_99 said:

New and except for werewolf I know how to play the other 2
  • Options
    shield311 said:

That’s not true, because for tip top players doom has fallen off. However, you really need a high ranked tigra for fintechs challenge
  • Options

Wong_99 said:

Are you planning on doing Fin’s challenge in the near future? Do you have good power control champs ranked? What are you’re in game focuses?
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 202
    Doom
    Wong_99 said:

shield311 said:

That’s not true, because for tip top players doom has fallen off. However, you really need a high ranked tigra for fintechs challenge
    I see, as a insane doom lover and not very advanced ingame, i didnt know that, i know tigra is good and helps in a few challenges and specific fights and pretty solid
  • Options
    edited March 1
    Wong_99 said:

Wong_99 said:

Are you planning on doing Fin’s challenge in the near future? Do you have good power control champs ranked? What are you’re in game focuses?
    I mosts do bgs , incursions and other solo stuff not much into Aw or Aq currently I'm exploring necro , and no I'm not attempting fin's challenge in the near future, my focus is to get valiant asap
  • Options
    shield311 said:

Wong_99 said:

shield311 said:

I see, as a insane doom lover and not very advanced ingame, i didnt know that, i know tigra is good and helps in a few challenges and specific fights and pretty solid
    I really don’t see anyone in the top of the game use doom except for niche power control stuff, and even then there probs better counters. Doom is all around amazing, but if you have a huge roster you won’t use him much
  • Options

Wong_99 said:

Wong_99 said:

I mosts do bgs , incursions and other solo stuff not much into Aw or Aq currently I'm exploring necro
    Have you been having trouble with the Silver Centurion or the Airwalker in necro? If so, I’d take doom for that, if not I’d take tigra, especially since you said you know how to play her
  • Options
    Wong_99 said:

Wong_99 said:

Wong_99 said:

I mosts do bgs , incursions and other solo stuff not much into Aw or Aq currently I'm exploring necro
    Have you been having trouble with the Silver Centurion or the Airwalker in necro? If so, I’d take doom for that, if not I’d take tigra, especially since you said you know how to play her
    Oh I'm done with the Air Walker path I have path 4, 5 and 6 remaining, and yes I m trying to get a good counter for centurion.
    I was thinking of taking up my 6* g2099 , but does doom work better?
  • Options

Wong_99 said:

Wong_99 said:

Wong_99 said:

Oh I'm done with the Air Walker path I have path 4, 5 and 6 remaining, and yes I m trying to get a good counter for centurion.
    2099 works for centurion, and she’s fantastic for path 4. It’ll be maybe one or two extra revives with 2099 than doom, so I’d say take the tigra
  • Options
    Wong_99 said:

Wong_99 said:

Wong_99 said:

Wong_99 said:

2099 works for centurion, and she’s fantastic for path 4. It’ll be maybe one or two extra revives with 2099 than doom, so I’d say take the tigra
    Hm besides centurion which other fights does she work for on paths 4 to 6?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    Doom
    Wong_99 said:

Wong_99 said:

My guess is that if he's asking, he's not.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Doom
    How is this not 100
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Doom is just too much of a staple