Options

Missing an item from my reward

LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 219 ★★
So I completed the highest level difficulty side quest and even used my key to get to a specific path with the lowest chances. when it was time to select my rewards, I could only select one out of the two boxes we got.
I can't find it in my inventory and I can't see it anywhere else.
Please help restore the reward.
NB: The second option I wanted selecting was a 6 star awakening gem, just incase that makes it easier for the ream to return.

Comments

• Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 461 ★★★
    LOThunder said:

So I completed the highest level difficulty side quest and even used my key to get to a specific path with the lowest chances. when it was time to select my rewards, I could only select one out of the two boxes we got.
    NB: The second option I wanted selecting was a 6 star awakening gem, just incase that makes it easier for the ream to return.

If you look at the path, there is only one chest in path E
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,254 ★★★★★
    LOThunder said:

Yea no bug
  • Options
    LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 219 ★★
    My bad then. Every other path gave 2 reward boxes. Thanks for the reply, although I can't view the quest anymore as I already used all my keys.
    But thanks for the feedback guys