**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing an item from my reward

LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
So I completed the highest level difficulty side quest and even used my key to get to a specific path with the lowest chances. when it was time to select my rewards, I could only select one out of the two boxes we got.
I can't find it in my inventory and I can't see it anywhere else.
Please help restore the reward.
NB: The second option I wanted selecting was a 6 star awakening gem, just incase that makes it easier for the ream to return.

Comments

• Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 428 ★★
    LOThunder said:

So I completed the highest level difficulty side quest and even used my key to get to a specific path with the lowest chances. when it was time to select my rewards, I could only select one out of the two boxes we got.
    NB: The second option I wanted selecting was a 6 star awakening gem, just incase that makes it easier for the ream to return.

If you look at the path, there is only one chest in path E
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    LOThunder said:

Yea no bug
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    My bad then. Every other path gave 2 reward boxes. Thanks for the reply, although I can't view the quest anymore as I already used all my keys.
    But thanks for the feedback guys