Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Happy February! Side Quest, Lunar New Year Incursions + Quest, Valentine's Log-in Calendar and MORE!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    TheBlindSalmonTheBlindSalmon Posts: 73
    Just came across Mephisto in incursions, I thought he wasn't supposed to be there anymore?
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    They claim they are leaving him for this Incursion because you can always choose to take the other path he isn't on, despite numerous posts pointing out to them that there are times where the same enemy appears on all the paths so it is quite possible to get stuck with no way to avoid him. It seems like they basically forgot to remove him and are trying to come up with a justification for it after the fact to avoid fixing it now.

What's really annoying is that after we pointed out to them that their reasoning for not fixing it was flawed they still had to release the fix for the black screen bug. So even if it would have taken a new download of an update after the monthly one to resolve this, they wound up having to release another one anyways, so there was no reason not to fix this too.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Trek26 said:

Why the weird distribution of t6b and t3a?

Have we had a response to this?
  • Options
    X23a70X23a70 Posts: 29
    what's the update for the "missed days " on Valentine calendar ? halfway through no fix yet ?
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    X23a70 said:

what's the update for the "missed days " on Valentine calendar ? halfway through no fix yet ?

They said it would likely come "towards the end' of the event.
  • Options
    PainXPainX Posts: 5
    This EQ is complete trash iv gotten path A the most minor mid level path possible on threat 5 16 times in a row not including my 2 pick a path ones what is the point in even having other paths … it just consistently gives u the worst possible one … waste of time
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 638 ★★★
    edited February 24
    I like the Valentine’s calendar design. Its format is fine (2 weeks is not too long) and its presentation as a pop-up is useful. Congratulations to the devs who had the idea!

As a Paragorn, I will cross the fingers for a 7* in the last day crystal. I hope for a direct 7* crystal or a 7* selector in the next year Valentine’s event (with an extended pool for Valiants?). No matter the one that is pulled, a 7* remains an excellent gift.
  • Options

I like the Valentine’s calendar design. Its format is fine (2 weeks is not too long) and its presentation as a pop-up is useful. Congratulations to the devs who had the idea!

As a Paragorn, I will cross the fingers for a 7* in the last day crystal. I hope for a direct 7* crystal or a 7* selector in the next year Valentine’s event (with an extended pool for Valiants?). No matter the one that is pulled, a 7* remains an excellent gift.

I'm *really* hoping I get a 7* as well, especially since I missed one of the 1,000 7* shards days, as my partner had my phone and was gone skiing all day so I missed it!
  • Options
    ArchadinArchadin Posts: 8
    I'm probably dumb for asking this so (sorry in advance)... My 14 day is gone, I had 5 days left and everything in the notes said it would be gone 3/6 if I'm not mistaken and no actual date for the Valentine 14 day. Any idea if and when I can get these fat rewards?
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 207 ★★
    Wait I've just realised that the 1% path is actually a stitch up for Cavalier. The 5% path will offer 3000 6* shards and the 1% will only give you 2000 because there is only 1 chest instead of 2
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,828 ★★★★★
    Grub88 said:

Wait I've just realised that the 1% path is actually a stitch up for Cavalier. The 5% path will offer 3000 6* shards and the 1% will only give you 2000 because there is only 1 chest instead of 2

From that point of view, it is worse off for TB, no shards.
  • Options

Grub88 said:

From that point of view, it is worse off for TB, no shards.
    Genius!
  • Options
    JoSpidey_10JoSpidey_10 Posts: 84

Use keys to enter a Rifts-style quest (32 total entries)
    • Devoted Decryption Gate Keys allow you target specific paths (more info below)
    • Summoners will have at least one trip to the most valuable path, guaranteed
    Every path provides a selector, allowing Summoners to choose their reward
    5 Threat Levels

Does this mean that everyone will have a guaranteed chance to enter path E without the key, so they can enter at least twice or they use the key, or is that guarantee the key?
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 321
    So the announcement says the side quest ends on march 6th but in game it says there’s still 19 days left on the side quest, so which is it?? Do I need to use my rift entries before the 6th or do I have a couple of weeks to get them all done ??
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    RO53TT1 said:

So the announcement says the side quest ends on march 6th but in game it says there’s still 19 days left on the side quest, so which is it?? Do I need to use my rift entries before the 6th or do I have a couple of weeks to get them all done ??

It was supposed to be extended because of the bug where people lost and/or couldn't claim their entry keys.
  • Options
    Crine60 said:

RO53TT1 said:

It was supposed to be extended because of the bug where people lost and/or couldn't claim their entry keys.
    Oh ok thanks for the info
  • Options
    BabyGrootBabyGroot Posts: 69
    Is there any update as far as the log in event issue? I still haven't gotten the 7 star crystal and I didn't miss any days. The other thread hasn't heard back from kabam in a few weeks.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,102 ★★★★★
    RO53TT1 said:

So I used all my entry keys for the side quest but I still have the last 2 “choose your path” keys but since I don’t have any of the regular entry keys it won’t let me into the event to use them, all 4 weeks are locked so I can not use them, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    Can someone let me know what I need to do?? I dread trying to turn in a help ticket cause I can’t remember a lot of the info you need to be able to turn one in, I’ve been playing for a long time, took a break and came back and havnt had to turn in a help ticket in years.

You used all of your entries for the month. What would you suggest they do, give you extras that others won’t receive because you forgot or didn’t choose to use the path selectors?
  • Options

RO53TT1 said:

So I used all my entry keys for the side quest but I still have the last 2 “choose your path” keys but since I don’t have any of the regular entry keys it won’t let me into the event to use them, all 4 weeks are locked so I can not use them, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    Can someone let me know what I need to do?? I dread trying to turn in a help ticket cause I can’t remember a lot of the info you need to be able to turn one in, I’ve been playing for a long time, took a break and came back and havnt had to turn in a help ticket in years.

You used all of your entries for the month. What would you suggest they do, give you extras that others won’t receive because you forgot or didn’t choose to use the path selectors?
    No I did not use all my entries, that’s the point, I still have 2 choose ur path entries, I still have the tier 2 devoted decryption key, that was number 21 in the key rewards and I still have the tier 3 devoted decryption key that we got as reward number 28 from the solo event. Both of those are choose ur path keys, but they never added them to the the special event eventory, it only shows the regular entry keys, so once u use the regular one the event locks, even if u have the other keys unused.
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 57
    Those are “path selectors” not “quest entry” items. SOL I’m afraid - welcome back tho!
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,742 Guardian
    RO53TT1 said:

No I did not use all my entries, that's the point.

YES, you *did* use all your entries. And *that's* the point.
    RO53TT1 said:

I still have 2 choose ur path entries. Both of those are choose ur path keys,
    but they never added them to the the special event (corrected English.. “Inventory”), it only shows the regular entry keys.

That's NOT how it works.

Regular “Entry Keys” (actually not Regular, those are the ONLY “EntryKeys”) are used to ENTER the Quest.
    Those Keys are shown in your Treasury, which you can click at top of your main screens, which shows things like your Gold, Units, Glory, *and* Entrance Keys.

As opposed to PATH KEYS, which are basically same as GATE KEYS (for other types of Quests that have Gated Locks that need to be met in order to travel on a certain path).

Your available Path Keys are shown EVERY TIME you are inside of the Side Quest. They are shown at the top of the Side Quest Map, and how many of each you still have.

So whenever you had entered the Side Quest, you always see your remaining PATH/GATE Keys at the top of the map.
    And then with just a single click you can also see your remaining ENTRY KEYS from your Treasury screen (without leaving the Side Quest Map).
  • Options

RO53TT1 said:

No I did not use all my entries, that's the point.

YES, you *did* use all your entries. And *that's* the point.
    RO53TT1 said:

I still have 2 choose ur path entries. Both of those are choose ur path keys,
    but they never added them to the the special event (corrected English.. “Inventory”), it only shows the regular entry keys.

That's NOT how it works.

Regular “Entry Keys” (actually not Regular, those are the ONLY “EntryKeys”) are used to ENTER the Quest.
    Those Keys are shown in your Treasury, which you can click at top of your main screens, which shows things like your Gold, Units, Glory, *and* Entrance Keys.

As opposed to PATH KEYS, which are basically same as GATE KEYS (for other types of Quests that have Gated Locks that need to be met in order to travel on a certain path).

Your available Path Keys are shown EVERY TIME you are inside of the Side Quest. They are shown at the top of the Side Quest Map, and how many of each you still have.

So whenever you had entered the Side Quest, you always see your remaining PATH/GATE Keys at the top of the map.
    And then with just a single click you can also see your remaining ENTRY KEYS from your Treasury screen (without leaving the Side Quest Map).
    Ok so u only see one kind of entry key under the gold/etc inventory area, yes that’s true, but now go to your solo event called “i would do anything for love”
    Now scroll thru and see if u see more than 1 type of entry key, at the 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th reward u get 2 types of keys, u still with me here, so those extra keys are choose ur own path keys, that why they have dif names, but they DO NOT SHOW UP UNDER THE GOLD/etc inventory, u can only see them once u enter the event, but once u use all the heart-coded (reg) entries it locks the event and u can’t get in to use the other keys u earned and just to clarify they are 2 tier 1 devotes decryption keys, which I did use and the. I get a tier 2 and tier 3 which I DID MOT USE
    I waited to see if I could get the 6* awakening gem thru the rng then once I used all my rng entries I’d use my last 2 choose ur own path entries but I can’t cause the event is locked cause it doesn’t recognize those keys outside the event.
  • Options
    edited March 4
    Yeah 1 is a rift key that gets you into the rift the other is a path key. If you don't have a rift key then you can't get in to the rift to use the path key. Its the same every time they do rifts for the side event
  • Options
    I guess I misunderstood then, I thought they counted as entries also, but appreciate you not, thanks for the clarification. Sorry about my posts obviously I was convinced I was right but apparently not.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,500 ★★★★★
    Does anyone know if incursions come back tomorrow?
  • Options

Does anyone know if incursions come back tomorrow?

7th
  • Options
    TheHercTheHerc Posts: 63
    Roggam said:

Those are “path selectors” not “quest entry” items. SOL I’m afraid - welcome back tho!

SOL?
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,534 ★★★★
    TheHerc said:

Roggam said:

SOL?
    S**t out of luck.